chapter 24: Decisions and the Christmas Holiday party and introductions final pa

James and Lilly were looking at the scared couples behind them and their hearts broke for them to witness these rude adults barge in their house. Both her and James were thinking about their other set of Quadruplets that were in their rooms thankfully at the moment.

Maria was looking at her boyfriend Miles Bletchley with Fear in her eyes and he held her tightly against him and wrapped both of his arms around her Waist. She calmed down slightly but was still a little Shocked.

Calla And Cassius are upset at who just decided to interpret the party. Calla was glad that Ella was in her room right now.

Marcus and Daniella are also Furious at the moment because they have been Trying to catch With Maria when they interpreted. Daniella was Glad that Noah was in his room at the moment because he doesn't need to see what is going on at this moment.

Serena Jones and Graham were shocked at who decided to interpret the party.

Ashton and Fiona were confused at why the 10 Furious dads were at this party anyway. Ashton was just Glad Hillary was in her room at the moment because she doesn't need to see what was going on this moment.

Kevin and Cassie looked at what was going on and Kevin was glad that Harry was in his room because he doesn't need to see what was going on at this moment.

Chole and Lucian looked at each other in confusion on why their Dads were Furious.

Jenna Jones and Peregrine were completely lost at what was going on at the moment.

Alison and Adrian are downright Furious at who decided to interpret the party.

Jane Mackey and Sebastian Black Hugged each other tightly in fear at who interpreted the Christmas party.

Terence and Addison are completely mad at what is happening. They all were having a great time catching up with their Friends and then this happens.

Pamela Derrick, Abby Pucey, and Taylor Higgs looked at each other In shock.

Logan Bletchley, Loki Flint, Randy Pucey, Tempest Higgs, Chris Warrington, Lucius Malfoy, Michael Bole, Alex Montague, John Mackey and Patterson Derrick looked at their daughters and sons in disappointment.

Finally Logan Bletchley said this" Miles, how come you didn't tell me you are dating Maria Flint and that you are going to be going to be at this Christmas party? We would have taken you to Potter Manor. We are secretly friends with them too you do know that Right? Congratulations on you two dating By the Way, Miles and Maria.

Miles said ' No we didn't know that father. I will make sure to remember that and Thank you Father for saying congratulations.

Maria said " Thank you For saying congratulations, Lord Bletchley. We really appreciate it. She then faced her father and said" Father , May I talk to you right now alone? We need to talk anyway.

Loki followed his daughter Maria to one of the guest rooms.

Loki asked " What's wrong sweetheart?

Maria said " Can you please accept Marcus back into the Family please? For me daddy? I know you are upset with His decision to date someone who is not a Pureblood but he is very happy with Daniella and that should matter more that Him dating a Pureblood girl and being completely miserable right dad?

Loki said " Yes I agree with you Maria Flint. I will go speak to Marcus right now sweetie.

Loki Hugged Maria and then they separated so that Loki can look for Marcus and accept him back into the Family. Maria smiled.

With James, Lilly and their friends and all of the Teengers.

Loki approached Marcus and asked" Marcus, would you like to come home with us and be a family again? If you don't want to come home, I understand you.