chapter 20 : Troll in the dungeon and Cassius gets hurt

It's been a week since Adrian fainted in his best friend's Cassius arms and to say he was absolutely embarrassed was a complete understatement. Cassius has been Way too overprotective lately. He barely leaves Adrian by himself now days.
Calla noticed this and finally said something.

Calla said " Hey Cassius, do you want to Walk with me to class? Just you and me?

Cassius said " Sure my Love. I would love to walk with you to class. I needed to talk to you about something that's been bothering me for a while and no it's not our relationship.

Calla said " Okay. Let's go Love. Bye Adrian.

Adrian said " Bye Calla. I will see you in  class.

With that Both Cassius and Calla left the great hall for class, not realizing that today was going to be the Last day they would see each other until one week after.

With the first years in Charms.

Hillary, Ella, Noah and Harry were in class and they had assigned seats.  So Ella sat with Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott sat with Megan Jones. Noah Sat With Anthony Goldstein and Terry boot sat with Michael Corner. Hillary sat with Draco Malfoy.  And Harry sat next to Seamus Finnigan and Ron sat next to Hermione Granger.

Professor Flitwick said " one of the wizards most Rudimentary Skill is Levitation or the ability to make objects fly. Now do you all have your feathers?                             Hermione holds up her feather.
He said " good. Now, Don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing. Wingardium Leviosa.

All of the students said Expect Joseph Mackey ,Audrey Mackey, Sam Mackey ,Ava Marks and Annie Marks: Wingardium Leviosa

Joseph said " Wingardium Leviosar.

Hermione turned around and looked at him and said " You are saying it wrong. it's Leviosa Not Leviosar.

Joseph said "  you do it then if you are so cleaver. Go on. Go on.

Hermione said " Wingardium Leviosa. The feather flew into the air and everyone stopped to look at the feather in the air.

Professor Flitwick said "oh well see here everyone.  Ms. Granger' s done it. Oh splendid. Well done Dear.

Seamus said " Wingardium Leviosa, Wingardium Leviosa. Then he accidentally blow up his feather and Harry said " I think we are going to need a another feather over here Professor.

After the lesson was over they grabbed their bookbags and Left for the great hall.

Joseph was walking with His siblings and best friends and said " it's Leviosa not Leviosar, she's a nightmare Honestly. No wonder why she hasn't gotten friends except for Weasley and Potter. She is nothing but a stupid little Mudblood and don't even get started on Ella Potter. She is a little crybaby and She is very Shy and stupid I sometimes wonder if she can talk.

Joseph then Feel someone brush against his shoulder and he saw Ella and Hermione with Tears in their eyes. He laughed at them and continued walking.

Sam said " I think that they heard you.

At the great hall with Daniella, Marcus, Calla, Cassius, Terence, Addison, Graham, Serena, Alison,Adrian, Peregrine and Jenna.

They were Waiting for Hillary, Ella, Noah and Harry to come to the great hall so that can eat at the Syltherin Table as a family.

Harry, Hillary and Noah arrived at the great hall and Saw their sisters and their sisters best friends and boyfriends.

Harry said " Ella will be along. She had to use the Bathroom so She will Join us after.