chapter 25: Merry Christmas and celebrating Couples

Calla was the first one awake for Christmas and saw that she was the only one in the room that was awake. She stepped out of her bedroom quietly and went downstairs to see Cassius Warrington already awake and Waiting for her to come downstairs. She was so confused on why he was awake right now but she was very happy nothingnless.

Cassius said " Hey there, love. Are you okay?

Calla said " Yes I'm great love. How are you?

Cassius said " I am Great love. More that you are here My beautiful girlfriend. I love you.

Calla said " I love you too Cassius. So much.

Cassius then saw Ashton was awake and was waving to him, wanting to talk to him about something that happened to Cassie last week. Cassius looked at his girlfriend and she Nodded in understanding. He then left and went to talk to Ashton. Calla saw Kevin approach her and she Hugged him. He Hugged her back and parted the Hug so that he could talk to her about what happened last week

Neither Calla or Kevin knew that their dad was awake and listening to their private conversation. He was shocked at what he heard Kevin say to Calla and was very much understandably upset with both Kevin and Calla for not coming to tell him what had happened at school to Calla. He was angry.

Kevin said " I can't Believe that Jeremy Montague and Adam Mackey tried to attack you last week. I have never been so scared for you Calla. Not in my entire life anyway.

Calla said " I know. I told Cassius because I had a Nightmare about the Attack and He woke me up and he comforted me all night.

Kevin said " I am Happy that you are dating Cassius. I was against you dating him at first but he has shown me how Much he loves you Calla and that has made me happy for you and Cassius. I am happy with Cassie too.

Just then, James came out from Behind them and When they saw Their Dad's Angry face, they waited for him to say something or not.

James asked" Kevin can you please leave and let talk to Calla, about what happened on the last day of school before the winter Break?

Kevin said " Yes Dad. I Love you little sister Calla. Kevin Hugged Calla and Left Right now.

James asked " Can you please tell me what happened last week? Where were you attacked? Why were you attacked? What spell was used? Who protected you?

Calla said "Sure dad. I will tell you what happened last Week. I was waiting outside the Huffpuff common Room for my friends Maria Flint, Chole Warrington,Taylor Higgs, Cassie Malfoy, Fiona Montague, Pamela Derrick and Abby Pucey to come meet me outside the Huffpuff common Room. When all of a sudden Jeremy Montague and Adam Mackey came out of nowhere and Tried to Hit with A Depulso spell and then a Shield appeared over me. They were blown back by the shield spell and I turned to see them about to run towards me again when Kevin stunned them and I ran straight into his arms crying because I was so scared of what just had happened at the moment. Sorry dad I ended up scaring you so badly. I love you.

James said " It's okay. I am just glad that you are safe and that Kevin protected you. I love you too My little girl and my little princess.

Calla walked over to Cassius and he wraps both of His arms around her Waist and hugs her tightly in his Arms. He says'' I love you.

Calla said" I love you too Cassius. I am going to wake Ella and Hillary up. Do you think you can Wake Harry and Noah?

Cassius said " Sure. Let's go wake up your sisters and brothers. And I will make all of us breakfast too. Does that sound good love?

Calla said " That sounds wonderful my love!

Cassius walked upstairs with Calla beside him.

Harry's bedroom.

Harry was awoke by Knocking on the door and opened the door to See Cassius outside his bedroom with his fist on the door about to knock on it again. Cassius just waved.

Harry closed the door and started getting into his Christmas sweater and black pants with Christmas socks. He appeared outside of his bedroom. Cassius was waiting for him and decided to try and get to know him a little bit more.

Harry said " I am up

and getting ready for the day ahead of us. And I am excited to go open Christmas presents with all of you guys. Are you Excited to open Christmas presents with us Cassius Warrington?

Cassius said " Yes I am excited to open some Christmas presents with you and your family.

The door next to Harry's opened and Noah was there dressed in Christmas clothes and they all headed downstairs to eat breakfast and Open Christmas presents.

The girls, Chole Warrington, Cassie Malfoy, Fiona Montague, Pamela Derrick, Abby Pucey, Taylor Higgs, Jane Mackey Alison Jones, Serena Jones, Jenna Jones, Addison Black, Calla Potter, Ella potter, Daniella potter, Hillary potter and Maria Flint were sitting at one table along with Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell having girl Talk and having fun together.

The boys Cassius Warrington, Terence Higgs, Graham Montague, Adrian Pucey, Peregrine Derrick, Marcus Flint, Lucian Bole, Miles Bletchley, Ashton Potter, Ronald Weasley, Oliver Wood, Fred and George Weasley, Percy Weasley, Noah Potter, Harry Potter and Kevin Potter were sitting at another table having Guy talk and having fun together.

All of the kids went into the living room to open presents and hang out together.

Once all of the presents were opened, they put on a Christmas movie and watched it on TV together.