chapter 10 : getting lost on the way to Class and builles part 1

Hillary and Harry were looking for the Transfiguration classroom and were about to give up when Five Syltherins were heading In the Same direction.

Hillary asked " Excuse me for having to ask you guys this but where is the Transfiguration classroom? Me and My brother Harry are have been trying to find it for 20 minutes now and we gave up.

The first boy named Marcus said " of course we will help you and your brother find the Transfiguration classroom. I'm Marcus Flint by the way. What are your names? And these are my Friends Adrian Pucey,Terence Higgs , Peregrine Derrick and Cassius Warthington.

Hillary said " my name is Hillary potter and this is one of my brothers Harry. It's nice to meet all of you.

The second Boy named Adrian said " it's nice to meet you too.

The third Boy named Terence said " I am Happy to help you guys and It's nice to meet you two.

The Fourth Boy named Peregrine said " it's nice to meet both of you. I hope we can all become friends.

The fifth and Final boy named Cassius said " It's Nice to meet you both of you. I hope we can all be friends. Let's get you two to class.

The fifth year Syltherins led Hillary potter their Housemate and Her Brother Harry to the Transfiguration classroom where Professor Mcgonagall was waiting for them and Nobody was there yet which made them happy.

Marcus said " We found them wandering around the Hallway and we offered to Help them find your classroom Professor. Are we in trouble for Helping them professor? Especially since we are going to be late to Our classes.

Mcgonagall said " No you are not going to be in trouble for Helping your Housemate who is a first year and Her Brother who is also a first year And In a Another House then you.

Marcus said " Well, good luck in all of your classes and Have fun you two. Let us know if you or any of your siblings need help finding your classes. We will Always help.

Both Harry and Hillary smiled and Said ' Thank you For Helping us and We will have fun. We will let you guys know if we need help. We hope you guys have a great day.

Marcus smiled and left for class as well as his friends also Left to go to class.

Once the rest of the students arrived, Harry and Hillary sat with Their Friends And were getting excited about what they are going to learn in class. They were learning how to transform Matchsticks into Needles. Harry, Hillary, Hermione and Draco were the first ones to Do it Correctly. These who haven't gotten it right had to write a 2 long paper on it.

Hillary had No problem Finding the potions classroom and led Harry there.

They were about to Enter the classroom when A Boy Named Joseph Mackey stopped them and He was a first year Syltherin.

Joseph Mackey said " Why are you hanging around your loser Brother? He's a stupid Gryffindor.

End of the chapter!!! How will Hillary deal with This new bully? What will she say ? Let me know what you think she should say in the comments.

So Marcus, Adrian, Cassius ,Terence and Peregrine are going to be the good Syltherins along with Draco Malfoy and His friends. I bet none of you guys were expecting that huh.

See you Next chapter.