Chapter 22 : Going home for Christmas,Calla invites her boyfriend and friends!

In Calla's dorm room

Calla was packing her Trunk for her to go to the family home, Potter Manor for the Christmas Holiday and she was going to Initve Cassius her boyfriend , his friends and her friends. She was going to invite the two girls that were sitting with Kevin Potter and Ashton Potter. She knew them because they were in Huffpuff house with her But they sometimes sit with Their other friends from other houses like Kevin and Ashton Potter or their siblings. Calla noticed that Maria Flint, one of Marcus ' three siblings was in the same house as her and her friends, Abby Pucey one of Adrian's three siblings, Taylor Higgs one of Terence's three siblings, Chole Warrington one of Cassius's siblings, and Pamela Derrick one of Peregrine's three siblings. Suddenly Fiona Montague one of Graham's three siblings in the dorm followed by Cassiopeia,nicknamed Cassie Malfoy one of Draco Malfoys older siblings and both were Glaring at each other and the others rolled their eyes at this.

Calla asked " Would you girls like to come to the Christmas party hosted by my parents and would you like to spend the Holidays at my house with me, my boyfriend and all of my friends and my boyfriend's friends too?

Maria said " I would love to spend my only Christmas Holiday with you and your family, boyfriend,your friends and his friends.

The other girls agreed with Maria and went to pack for the Holidays so they could spend the Holidays with their best friend and time with Their brothers who were Disowned a month ago because of who they were in love with Which made their sisters Furious and they were going to their crush how they feel this Christmas Holiday season. Maybe they would get Disowned by their parents too.

There was a knock on the Door and Calla went to open the door to find Ella potter standing out of the door waiting for her to finish packing and Calla signed in Relief that Her Sister was waiting for her. She finished and a hand which was Ella's grabbed her Hand and Led her Down to outside the Huffpuff common Room where Kevin was waiting for her Ella and her Friends and she saw her other friends from Syltherin in the hall and she went to say hi to them.

Adrian, Peregrine, Marcus, Cassius, Terence and Graham are walking around the entrance to the Huffpuff common Room.

Cassius smiled when he Saw the Love of his life Calla Potter run towards him and She wrapped her arms around his neck and the other boys brightly smiled at the Interaction between the pair.

But suddenly Adrian was Hugged from Behind and Adrian turned to see Alison Jones hugging him tightly and he Hugged her back just as tightly. Both couples were looking at each other with love in their eyes and it made the other boys smile a lot.

Serena Jones then went straight into her love Graham's arms and Hugged him tightly and he hugged her back just as tightly.

Suddenly Marcus smiled when he Saw the Love of his life Daniella potter Run towards him and She wrapped her arms around his neck and he Hugged her back just as tightly.

Terence was Hugged from Behind and he smiled The Love of his life Addison Black run towards him and She wrapped her arms around his neck and he Hugged her back just as tightly. He wrapped his arms around her Waist and held her for a while.

Suddenly Peregrine was Hugged from Behind and he turned to see Jenna Jones hugging him tightly and he Hugged her back just as tightly.

The boy parted from their Girlfriend's hugs and held their hands and walked into the great hall together , sat at the Huffpuff Table and started eating when Lucian Bole and Miles Bletchley approach the Huffpuff Table looking at Maria Flint and Chole Warrington nervously. Maria and Chole look up to see Lucian Bole and Miles Bletchley in front of them and were wondering what the two of them wanted to talk about. Both were Holding Flowers for the girl they liked.

Miles Bletchley asked " Maria Flint, would you like to go on date with me after the Holiday break ? He held a plastic bag of Maria's favorite Flowers which were purple Roses and she smiled at him saying " Yes I would love to go on a date with you Miles Bletchley. She wrapped her arms around his neck and They Hugged for a long time before letting go. She sat next to her friends and patted the seat next to her and Miles sat down and Started Eating.

Lucian Bole asked " Chole Warrington, would you like to go on a date with me after the Holiday break? He held a plastic bag of Choles favorite Flowers which were pink hydrangeas and she smiled at him saying " Yes I would love to go on a date with you Lucian Bole. She wrapped her arms around his neck and They Hugged for a long time before letting go. She sat next to her friends and patted the seat next to her and Lucian sat down and Started Eating.

Both Girls grabbed their Respective flowers and took them to their dorm room and start to pack to go home for the Christmas party that the Potter family was hosting during the Christmas Holiday.

Calla was waiting for her friends to show up when two Boys named Adam Mackey and Jeremy Montague who are 7th years tried to Attack Her from Behind when a shield appeared in front of her and she turned around to see her older brother Kevin casting Protego in order to protect her and he stunned him.

Kevin runs towards Calla and wraps her a hug and asked " Are you Okay Calla? Please tell me you are okay.

Calla was sobbing in her brother's arms and shaking in fear of what just happened now. She said " I am okay Big Brother Kevin. Can you please let me go? I am waiting for my friends to show up so we can go home for the Christmas Holidays.

Kevin left after making sure Calla was safe when Maria Flint and Chole Warrington came down the Stairs with their suitcases. Taylor Higgs, Cassie Malfoy, Fiona Montague, Pamela Derrick and Abby Pucey were all coming down the Stairs and saw Calla waiting for them outside the Huffpuff common Room.

Maria said " I am ready to go home for the Christmas Holiday with you bestie. Marcus is going to be meeting us on the train station when we get there. So let's go everyone.

They headed down to Hogsmeade Station to go home and spend the Holidays with their family and The Huffpuff girls sat together.

8 hours later

The Train arrived at King's Cross Station and all of the students went to see their parents.

Cassius, Terence, Graham, Adrian, Peregrine and Marcus were to stay in a cottage In cold Wales and then spend the rest of the Christmas Holidays with the Potter family and their friends.

Cassie Malfoy looked at Kevin and said" I am going to miss you over the Christmas Break. I will see you at the Christmas party hosted by the Potters this year. She gave his hand a squeeze before trying to let go only to see that Kevin was looking at her and still was holding her hand.

Kevin said "wait Cassie, before you go, I am going to have to ask you something. I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and go on a date with me? I have liked you since 2nd year actually.

Cassie said " Yes I would love to be your girlfriend and go on a date with you Kevin.

Kevin leaned in,Kissed her on the cheek and everyone was cheering for the new couple.

Ashton said " Fiona Montague, I wanted to ask you something. Would you like to really become my girlfriend and go on a date with me? I have liked you for a long time now.

Fiona said " Yes I would love to be your girlfriend and go on a date with you Ashton.

Ashton leaned in,Kissed her on the cheek and everyone was cheering for the second new couple of the Christmas Holidays.

The Potter family went home and so did all of the other families and their new friends.

End of the chapter!! What did you guys think of this chapter? We have four new couples that are happening right now.

Next chapter will be the Christmas party hosted by the Potters and Maria's really important decision to make between her family and the Love of her Life Miles Bletchley. Same goes for Fiona Montague.

I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

See you guys next chapter.