Chapter 17: Relationships revealed and Confrontations part 2

Marcus felt a hand in his own and turned to see Daniella holding his hand. He calmed down and went to the front of the great hall with Daniella in tow.

Loki Flint said " MARCUS FLINT, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.  I HEAR YOU ARE MAKING TERRIBLE FRIENDS AND THAT YOU ARE DATING A HALF-BLOOD NAMED DANIELLA POTTER. BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE FACE PUSHIMENT. YOUR MOTHER ASHLEY DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME.

Marcus said " LIKE HECK IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH DANIELLA POTTER. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SO NO I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER. I WILL RATHER BE DISOWNED THAN BREAK UP WITH DANIELLA POTTER. SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON AND THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR.

He wrapped a arm around Daniella's waist and Hugged her tightly. He refused to let go. She Hugged him back just as tightly.

Loki Flint said " I Lord Loki Flint herby Disown Marcus Flint from The House of Flint.

Marcus and Daniella left the great hall instead of trying to fight back. Loki followed his son and his son's girlfriend out of the great hall.

Christopher Warrington Shouted " CASSIUS WARRINGTON, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. I HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAKING TERRIBLE FRIENDS AND THAT YOU ARE DATING A HALF-BLOOD NAMED CALLA POTTER. BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE FACE PUSHIMENT. YOUR MOTHER MIA WOULD NOT AGREE WITH ME.

Cassius flinched at the tone his father was talking in, something that didn't go unnoticed by Calla Potter and she Grabbed his hand in comfort and Cassius looked at his super sweet girlfriend and Found the strength to confront His father. Calla was his strength and he was her strength.

Cassius Warrington Shouted " LIKE HECK IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH CALLA  POTTER. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SO NO I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER. I WILL RATHER BE DISOWNED THAN BREAK UP WITH CALLA  POTTER.SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON AND THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR. LEAVE NOW FATHER. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISOWN ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU AND BE MORE ME.

Christopher Warrington said " I Lord Christopher Warrington, Herby Disown Cassius Warrington, from the House of Warrington.

Cassius was still Red with Anger at his dad and So Calla said " Cassius, do you want to go outside and walk by the Quidditch Pitch?

Cassius said " I would love to go walk on the Quidditch pitch. Do you want to come with me?
Calla said " Sure. I would love to go with you  Cassius. Let's go Love. Christopher Warrington followed his son and his son's girlfriend out of the great hall.

They both Walk out of the Great hall and leave towards the Quidditch Pitch.

Alex Montague Said " Graham Montague, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. I HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAKING TERRIBLE FRIENDS AND THAT YOU ARE DATING A PUREBLOOD TRAITOR SERENA JONES. BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE FACE PUSHIMENT. YOUR MOTHER ZOE DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME.

Graham Montague said " LIKE HECK IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH SERENA  JONES. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SO NO I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER. I WILL RATHER BE DISOWNED THAN BREAK UP WITH SERENA JONES.SHE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON AND THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD EVER ASK FOR. LEAVE NOW FATHER. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISOWN ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU AND BE MORE LIKE ME. I AM SO  SICK OF YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO BE LIKE YOU. HATING MUGGLEBORNS AND SO CALLED" BLOOD-TRAITORS. I WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Serena said " Graham Montague,  your the most wonderful boyfriend I ever had and I am so proud of you for standing up to your dad. Way to go my love. I love you so much.

Alex Montague Said " I , Lord Montague, Herby Disown Graham Montague from the House of Montague.

Graham and his girlfriend Serena went to sit at the Huffpuff Table where Serena which is the House Serena was sorted.

Randy Pucey Said " ADRIAN PUCEY, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. I HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAKING TERRIBLE FRIENDS AND THAT YOU ARE DATING A PUREBLOOD TRAITOR ALISON JONES. BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE FACE PUSHIMENT. YOUR MOTHER TARA DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME.

Adrian Pucey said " LIKE HECK IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ALISON JONES. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SO NO I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER. I WILL RATHER BE DISOWNED THAN BREAK UP WITH ALISON JONES. SHE IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD EVER ASK. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISOWN ME.

Randy Pucey Said " I, Lord Randy Pucey, Herby Disown Adrian pucey from the House of Pucey.

Tempest Higgs Shouted " TERENCE HIGGS, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. I HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAKING TERRIBLE FRIENDS AND THAT YOU ARE DATING A PUREBLOOD TRAITOR NAMED ADDISON BLACK . BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE FACE PUSHIMENT. YOUR MOTHER SARAH AGREE WITH ME.

Terence Higgs said " LIKE HECK IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ADDISON BLACK. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SO NO I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER. I WILL RATHER BE DISOWNED THAN BREAK UP WITH ADDISON BLACK.  SHE IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD EVER ASK. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISOWN ME.

Tempest Higgs said " I, Lord Tempest Higgs, Herby Disown Terence Higgs from the House of Higgs.

Terence Higgs and Addison Black went to the Gryffindor house table with her friends.

Patterson Derrick Shouted " PEREGRINE DERRICK, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. I HEAR THAT YOU ARE MAKING TERRIBLE FRIENDS AND THAT YOU ARE DATING A PUREBLOOD TRAITOR NAMED JENNA JONES. BREAK UP WITH HER NOW OR ELSE FACE PUSHIMENT. YOUR MOTHER SALLY DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME.

Peregrine Derrick Shouted " LIKE HECK IF I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WITH JENNA JONES. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME. SO NO I WILL NOT BREAK UP WITH HER. I WILL RATHER BE DISOWNED THAN BREAK UP WITH JENNA JONES. SHE IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND I COULD EVER ASK. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DISOWN ME.

Patterson Derrick said " I ,Lord Patterson Derrick, Herby Disown Peregrine Derrick from the House of Derrick.

Peregrine Derrick and Jenna Jones left the great hall to find Cassius Warrington , Marcus Flint and their girlfriends Calla Potter and Daniella Potter. Adrian Pucey and Alison Jones, Graham Montague and Serena Jones left too.

Meanwhile with Marcus Flint, Cassius Warrington, Daniella and Calla Potter.

Cassius rubbed his head tiredly and Marcus stood behind him with A hand on his shoulder and the two sisters stood far away.
Both were worried about their boyfriends.

Suddenly Serena, Alison and Jenna Jones appeared behind them Along with Addison Black.

Serena Jones said " Graham is very upset with His dad right now. We left to get some fresh air.

Alison Jones said " same with Adrian. He is a very emotional right now after what happened with his dad.

Addison Black said " Terence is really upset with His dad right now and he wanted to come out here for fresh.

Jenna Jones said " I asked peregrine if he wanted to come out here. He said Yes and here we are. I really that our boyfriends will be able to move on from what happened today.

Meanwhile with Marcus, Cassius,Terence, Adrian, Graham, and Peregrine.

Cassius was crying while Adrian was trying to calm down himself. Marcus was rubbing his hand up and down Graham's shoulder to comfort him and peregrine was comforting Terence who was also upset with His dad.

Suddenly without warning, Adrian fell to the ground and passed out. Cassius was the first one to notice Adrian was quiet all of a sudden.

He rushed towards his Best friend and Shouted " ADRIAN!!!

End of the chapter!!! What's going to happen next chapter?

Why did Adrian pass out? What's going on with him? Will he be Allright?

Find out in the Next Chapter!!