A Talk With Lily

It's been a few days. Life was good. School was good. Everything was good. At Hogwarts. Not so much for out of Hogwarts. Voldemort continued to rise. Become more powerful. Unleashing destruction everywhere. But. At Hogwarts. It was fine. The most you had to worry. At least for Sixth Years. Was the amount of work that got piled up on us. It wasn't too bad. For me at least. But. For others. It was a challenge. But. It'll get better. Once we get more used to it. Then it will be fine.

Currently. I'm in my Dorm. I know. Shocker. Usually I'm in the boys Dorm. But. Yeah. I'm in here. The only other girl in here was Lily. I haven't been by myself. With Lily. Since the party. At the end of last Year. I thought about that night. And what Lily almost said. Before Sirius came. And dragged us away. Into the boy's Dorm. She said that she knew my something. I think she was gonna say secret. I know so. There was also the time. When we all saying goodbye. When she told me good luck with going home. And I asked if she did know. And she smiled. I guess she does know. Well. Only one way to find out.

"What are you thinking about, Aspen?" I heard Lily ask.

I looked up. At her. "I was thinking about the party. The one we had on the day of last Year."

"Yeah, that was fun. It was also supposed to be a going away party for you, but, you're still here."

I laughed. "I know. To be honest. Didn't even know I would be here this Year." I paused. Thinking. Do I ask her? If she knew? I wouldn't hurt to ask. "Hey, Lily?"

"Yeah."

"What were you going to say to me? Before Sirius dragged us into the party? What were you going to say?"

Lily smirked. So similar to mine. "You really want to know?"

I smirked back. "Yes. Yes I do."

"Ok. I was going to say that I knew your secret."

"Which is...?" I played dumb. She knew it too. She rolled her eyes.

"Really?"

I smirked. "Really. Pretend I have a bad memory."

"Ok. I know that your not from this time."

"How? How did you figure that out?"

"Um. I had suspicions for awhile, but, then, a couple days before O.W.L.s, I heard you reading to the boys. About a Time Traveling Spell and then, when James and Peter left, I heard you talking with Remus and Sirius, and it confirmed my findings." She shrugged. "That's it really."

"I didn't see you in the Common Room. That day."

"I was on the stairs."

"And you didn't want to come down?"

She shrugged again. "Didn't want to disturb you guys."

"I wouldn't have minded."

"Well I know that now."

"What about your findings? What were those?"

"Well, for starters, you showed up out of nowhere, but, that wasn't really a big thing. Also, that story seemed way too planned out. I could tell from looking at your face. Also, you seemed to know where things were in the castle, like you've been here before. Just some little things." She paused. Looking right at my left eye. The green one. That matched her's exactly. "And some bigger things." She smirked.

What? Is she thinking what I think she's thinking? Could she know? Could she?

"What?" I paused. "What? That's all I have. But. I will give you credit. Those little things. Nice job. But. What?"