Rumors

*3rd Person Point of View*

"Hey, see that girl over there?"

"The one with the long black hair and two different colored eyes?"

"Yup. That one. Aspen Wolfe."

"Isn't she in Gryffindor?"

"Yeah, she is."

"What about her?"

"I heard she's dating Sirius Black."

"What? No way!"

"Yes way."

"I thought she was dating that Lupin guy?"

"Nah, you saw the way Black acted around her before the First Years got Sorted. She's totally with Black."

"Yeah, but I've seen her around Lupin. They seem really close."

"Maybe they dated before?"

"Maybe. I thought she was with Potter."

"He's in love with Lily Evans, you know that."

"I know. It doesn't mean that he won't go out with other girls."

"True. Also, he look like he enjoyed seeing her on the first day back."

"Yeah, he did the same thing Black did."

"Maybe she dated all three of them, or, she's dating all three of them at the same time."

"She doesn't look like she would."

"You never know. It's sometimes the person you don't expect."

"I know what you mean. I mean, did you hear what she did to Samantha Simmons last Year?"

"No, what did she do?"

"Beat her to a bloody pulp. I was in the Hospital Wing when Simmons came in. I could barely recognized her, with a lot of blood on her face."

"Oh my God. What she hurt bad?"

"Oh, yeah. She had a broken nose, two broken ribs, bruise stomach, and a concussion."

"Damn."

"Yeah."

"Do you know what started the fight?"

"Apparently, Simmons thought that Wolf over there slept with her boyfriend."

"Did she?"

"Nope. Turns out it was actually Simmons best friend who did it."

"Holy shit. So, Simmons wrongly accused Wolfe?"

"She did. From what I heard, Simmons just started screaming at Wolfe, and Wolfe screamed back. At one point, Wolfe screamed at Simmons to stop being a psychotic bitch. That's when Simmons slapped her across the face and then Wolfe attacked her."

One of the people talking whistled.

"What Year is Wolfe in?"

"She's in Sixth."

"So she was in Fifth when she and Simmons fought? But, Simmons was a Seventh Year."

"Yeah, she was. Wolfe's a good fighter. I don't want to ever get into a fight with her."

"Me neither. Did Wolfe ever go to the Hospital Wing?"

"Yeah, about almost an hour later."

"What was wrong with her?"

"Well, she had blood all over her face, but no cuts there. I assumed it was Simmons blood. She did however, had to have Pomfrey fixed her hands. Her right was torn to shreds. Her left was bad too, but not as bad as the right. Some of her knuckles were gone, broken, a finger broken, skin torn off, there were even pieces of wood in her hand. She told Pomfrey that she punched a tree."