Chapter 1

Harry sat up in his bed, breathing heavily, as he stares at the blanket. Harry looks out the window to see Vernon getting into his car with a scowl on his face. Harry could see him talking to himself before shutting the door, and turning the car on. A knock on the door startle him, as he turns his head to look at towards it. The door open and Dudley pokes his head in. A smile broke his face seeing Harry awake.

"Harry~! It's Saturday~! You know what that means~?" Dudley asked, and Harry sighs.

"I can't believe you actually remembered that." Harry said, as Dudley opens the opens the door more.

"Come on! Mom finally agreed to watch us cook!" Dudley said, as Harry tossed the blanket off him.

"Fine, fine. Aunt Petunia did say she wouldn't tell Vernon about it. I still got chores to do after cooking always." Harry said, as Dudley rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry about that. The chores Vernon assigned you are already done." Dudley said, as Harry got off the bed.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Harry asked, confused. Dudley waved his hand dismissively, as he walks away from the door.

"We already did it while you were still asleep. It's fine." Dudley said, and Harry rushed to door, sticking his head out.

"You What?! Why would you do that?! If Vernon finds out, he's gonna be so pissed!" Harry said, as he rushed after Dudley.

"So what. Mom can handle him. Vernon wouldn't dare say anything about her doing the chores he left you to do. He'd be crazy." Dudley said, as he walkes passed the living room with Harry behind him.

"Dudley! How many times do I have to tell you? His name is Hadrian. Not Harry! I swear that old coot is full of himself." Petunia said, as she stirs a small pot of soup. Petunia flicks a thin wooden wand, engraved with lilies, at the table behind her. The cabinets opens, as bowls and cups floats out and onto the table. Draws opens getting three spoons floating out and onto the table. Petunia glanced behind her and smiles, as she tucks the wand into her hair, making it look like a decorated hair pin holding up her hair.

"Sorry, mom. I forgot." Dudley said, chuckling nervously.

"Honestly! That old coot! Telling me in the stupid letter to take care of a child named Harry Potter. Ridiculous! I know my nephew's name is, most certainly, Hadrian Snape - Riddle, not whatever that silly name is that he came up with....." Petunia said, as she rambles on about an old man. Harry and Dudley share a look and sighed.

Petunia spoons the soup into bowls, as a pitcher pours itself, filling the glasses with orange juice.

"Is it not to your liking, Young Hadrian?" Petunia asked, as she watched Harry moves a carrot slice around. Harry snapped his head up.

"O-oh! No! It's not that. It's delicious! I just....." Harry trailed off, as he looks down at the soup. Petunia sighs.

"Hadrain." Petunia calls out softly. Harry looks up at her.

"Are you still worrying over not finding your parents?" Petunia asked. Dudley looks between them, as Harry looks down at his bowl.

"Do.....do you think I'll be able to ever meet my parents again? What if they don't want me. Or They moved on." Harry asked, causing Petunia to sigh deeply.

"Hadrain. I know for a fact that my brother loved you and still does. But I can tell that the reason why your parents haven't find you yet, is because the headmaster of the school you'll be going to soon, is behind why they don't remember you. I told about the Oblivion spell, yes?" Petunia said, and Harry nodded. Dudley perked up.

"Oh! The spell that can erase or alter memories! You think the old man did that to Harry's parents? What about Aunt Lily and Uncle James then?" Dudley asked, as Harry looks up. Petunia sets her spoon down, and crossed her arms in thought.

"What happened to them was unfortunate, yes. But I think that was for a different reason. My brother isn't easy to be defeated by some weak old man. Something is off about that. I don't about Sev, though. We'll find out everything when Harry's birthday comes up, and we'll go shopping then." Petunia said, as Dudley groans.

"Nooooo!! Mom! I don't want to shop. All the shops are so boring."  Dudley said. Harry chuckles.

"Then should I expect a cheap birthday gift from you?" Harry asked, as Dudley turns serious.

"My gift for you is not some cheap junk! It'll be way better then all the other gifts Mom gets!" Dudley said, as Petunia hums.

"Oh~? Better then mine? Then you better make sure it is." Petunia said, as Dudley's face flushed red. Harry laughs as Petunia chuckles softly.

"W-w-well! It wil be b-better than you, mom! I have the perfect gift for Harry!" Dudley stuttered a bit.

"Then I'm looking forward for when my birthday comes." Harry said, with a smile. Dudley bows his head, looking at his bowl.

"Now now, kids. You need to eat up. Vernon will be expecting the house to be clean when he gets home. We must make his welcome be perfect before winter comes." Petunia said, as Dudley grins.

"Of course. The garden still needs more work. Right, Harry?" Dudley asked, as Petunia smirks. Harry nodded.

"But, of course. My garden will be perfect for when he arrives. He can't miss his appointment with her father." Petunia said, as she sips the broth of the soup.

.....Meanwhile In Another Realm.....

"Come on, Father! Please? Can I go? Daniel will be with me! You trust me with him, right?" A woman in black pleads with a dark cloaked figure in front of her.

"Alright! I suppose if Daniel goes with you to search for that dragon, then. By all means, go ahead." The figure said, as he taps his scythe, laying across his lap.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you, Father! I'll start right away!" The woman said, bowing deeply, before shadows cover her and vanished. A man leans down from behind the figure.

"You're not going to tell her about where Lord Jason is, are you? Lord Grim?" The man asked, causing the figure to hum lowly.

"I don't remember her ever asking me where exactly I saw the dragon. My memory seems to be a little hazy. Wouldn't you agree, Daniel?" The figure asked, tilting his hood to the side. The man bows.

"Of course, Lord Grim. I'll remember to let our Queen figure it out her own. Shall I mention the forest?" Daniel asked. Lord Grim waves his skeletal hand dismissively.

"Do as you see fit. She'll figure it out. That dragon enjoys teasing her too much." Lord Grim said, as Daniel bows before backing into the shadows. Lord Grim looks at the scroll, before humming.

"Ah. Seems like I have someone ready soon. Been awhile since I've seen the young boy." Lord Grim said, as the scroll reads.......

-_Vernon Dursley_-

Cause of Death: Poison.

Location: The Garden of Dursley Household.