Chapter 9

"Hey, Harry?" Draco asked as he pokes his head from around the corner of the bookshelf. Harry glanced at him, before looking back at the book he was reading on the table.

"What is it, Draco?" Harry asked, as he turns a page over.

"You excited about your birthday coming up?" Draco asked, as he walks over with some books in his arms. Damien walks out of the shadows and removes his hood.

"I hate it everytime I use the shadows, it hides my face! It's so annoying!" Damien said, as he throws himself down in a chair. Draco rolled his eyes.

"You'll be thankful one day when that comes in handy. And yes, Draco. I am excited for my birthday. Lady Sarah said she has a gift for me. I wonder what it is." Harry said, as he looks up from the book to look at Draco and Damien.

"Who all is coming to the mansion?" Damien asked.

"Aunt Petunia is coming. I don't know about Dudley yet. He sent a letter that he'll try to come by floo. Lady Sarah is coming later. Draco's bodyguards. Draco's friends. Lord Malfoy is getting my parent to come. A few others Lord Malfoy knows is coming. Daniel is coming. And you said, your grandparents are coming, right?" Harry asked, using his fingers to keep track of the group, before pointing at Damien.

"Yeah! Grandpa and Grandma are coming. Lady Longbottom is coming too." Damien said, nodding. Draco reached over and lifts the book up.

"You're still reading this? Daniel's diary didn't tell us much about Shadow Walkers." Draco said, as he lets the book fall.

"That's because you don't read between the lines. The page about Lady Sarah and the corpses. That tells us about Lady Sarah's hungry or lust for bloodshed and chaos. Lady Sarah's mother "was" a Time Keeper and a human. We can assume the her mother is now a Time Keeper soul with the power of time. Damien. Have you ever seen your grandfather's face?" Harry asked, looking at Damien. Damien closed his eyes in thought, as he hums.

"I don't think so. The only thing I remember of him was glowing dots where eyes would be on the face. He kept himself well hidden from view." Damien said, opening his eyes. Harry nods and flips through some pages.

"So Lord Grim is a mystery. So We know that Lady Sarah looks human for the most part. On this page, it states Lady Sarah and a dragon named "Sandstorm" getting along well. There's also the name "Jason" a few times towards the end at some pages." Harry said, and Damien sat up straight.

"That's my dad's name! His name is Jason! Then who's Sandstorm?" Damien asked, amd Harry shrugs.

"Daniel's diary doesn't tell us that. We could just ask your mom, when she comes over." Harry said, as Damien nods.

"What's else did you learn on his mom?" Draco asked, as Harry looks at the pages, as he turns them.

"Lets see. Daniel mentions that Lady Sarah has a neutral respect with most of the mythical creatures, except for a few. Like mermaids werewolves, and her own kind. Shadow Walkers stay in the shadows, as it's the most comfortable they are at, and serves as gateway to any place in the world." Harry said, as he reads somes of the sentences.

"Wow. So they're like everywhere." Draco said, as Damien nods.

"Yeah. Mom had her loyal ones meet me even though I was a kid and most likely wouldn't remember much." Damien said.

"When we first met Lady Sarah, she had black wings. So your mom is a mix between a Time Keeper Soul and whatever Lord Grim is. That means Damien is a mix breed of whatever Lady Sarah is and who his dad is." Harry said, as Draco nods.

"I remember dad being in his human form. I don't really remember if he told me about what he is." Damien said, scratching his cheek, as he looks up.

"Mom?!" Damien shouted, jumping up from his chair. Draco jumps from the sudden shout, and looks up.

Harry felt a hand softly touch his chin and tilts his head back. Harry blinks, as he looks up at Lady Sarah, who was bent over his head.

"Oh! Hello, Lady Sarah." Harry said, as he grins. Lady Sarah smiles, as she held her hair to her shoulder.

"Hello, little one. Do you mind if I look into your soul for a sec?" Lady Sarah asked, as Harry stared at her.

'Her eyes look strange. Is she....searching for something?' Harry thinks, as opening his mouth.

"I.....don't mind. You're not going to eat my soul, are you?" Harry asked, and Lady Sarah smiles softly.

"Of course not. You are far too young. Your soul would be little too sweet for me." Lady Sarah said, and she leans down. Lady Sarah's eyes turned a solid black, as Harry's eyes dulled. Damien and Draco looked at each other concern for Harry.

After 5 minutes of no movevments, Lady Sarah leans down and pressed her lips against Harry's scar on his forehead. Lady Sarah still like that for a few seconds before leaning back. Harry blinks as life shines in his eyes. Lady Sarah lowers her hands, as her eyes returned to normal.

"How do you feel?" Lady Sarah asked, as she moves back. Harry looks down at himself, as he pats his chest.

"I...feel okay. I felt something being removed from me, but I feel.....relieved? Is that strange saying that?" Harry asked, looking behind him. Lady Sarah smiles.

"It's nothing to worry about it. There was.....something odd about your soul, so I removed from it." Lady Sarah said, and Harry nods.

"Oh. I didn't really feel anything off with me." Harry said, as Lady Sarah bows, before vanishing. Damien and Draco leans on the table close to Harry. Harry jumps and leans back in his chair.

"Are you sure, you're okay?! Nothing else feels off?" Draco asked.

"Yeah! I find it weird that mom asked you that. Why would she need to look at your soul?" Damien asked. Harry sighed mentally, as he looks between the two.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! Really! Nothing else happen." Harry said, as Draco and Damien looked at each other. A knock at the door to the library caught the three boys's attention. The door opened and Narcissa steps in, looking around. Narcissa smiles, spotting the boys.

"Oh! There you are! Would you boys like to have a light snack and tea?" Narcissa asked, as she shows them the tray she come with. Draco and Damien look at Harry.

"Ah. Uh. Sure! It would be nice to take a break." Harry said, as Harry closed the book. Draco and Damien moved the books into a stack to one side of the table, as Narcissa walks over with the tray.

"I'm glad to see you three studying, but do take a break now and then. I shall go bring Lucius a drink. Enjoy dears." Narcissa said, as she sets the tray down. Draco stood up and pours each of them a cup. Narcissa smiles and pats his head.

"You're getting better at serving your guests, Draco. Much better then your father." Narcissa said, and Draco's ears flushed pink. Narcissa bows and left the three alone to enjoy some tea and snacks between them.