Chapter 12

Petunia turns around to see Severus standing there.

"Severus!" Petunia said, as she stood up. Harry and Mara stood next to each other, looking worried. Severus stared at them. Severus's hands went to his mouth as his eyes became glossy. Harry looked at Mara and grabbed her hand. Mara nods and the two walk up to Severus. Petunia stayed where she was at, watching them. Severus kneels down and reaches out, caressing thier cheeks.

"Oh. My babies! I'm so sorry!" Severus said, as he pulls Harry and Mara into a hug. Harry and Mara tensed up before breaking down and cried.

Petunia smiles, as Severus held the crying kids, before looking around.

"Where's Tom?" Petunia asked. Severus lets go of Harry and Mara, as he stood up.

"I don't know. The mark burned a bit, I can't feel where he's at." Severus said, as he held Harry and Mara close to him. Petunia hums.

"Let's return to the manor for now. Maybe he'll show up later or tomorrow." Petunia said, as she walks over and picks up Harry. Severus picks up Mara, as Petunia turns the Griphook.

"Thank you for seeing us, Griphook. Shall we set up an appointment to go over the things regarding what Ablus has done so far?" Petunia asked, and Griphook nods.

"That would be wise. We can discuss the details at a later date." Griphook said, as Petunia nodded. Griphook got off his chair and leads the group out of the room. Petunia bows at Griphook, as he nods before walking back into the room. Petunia and Severus carries Harry and Mara out of the bank and apparated.

         ~With Lady Sarah~

Tom coughs, as he glares up at Lady Sarah, from where he kneeled on the ground.

"What are you? How does none of the spells work on you?! You're not human, are you?" Tom asked, as Lady Sarah runs her hand down the blade of scythe. Lady Sarah looks down at Tom, as she lifts the scythe off her lap and brought her leg up to lean on her knee.

"Finally you ask an appropriate question. All you asked was useless questions, I saw no need of answering." Lady Sarah said, smirking, as Tom wipes the blood from his mouth. Nanigi looks at her master, concerned, but made no move to go to him, with Lady Sarah's scythe within her sight.

"Stop messing with me and answer my questions!" Tom yelled, and Lady Sarah sighs.

"I suppose you don't want to see your family?" Lady Sarah, as Tom looks at her confused.

"What-ah!" Tom gasped, before gripping his head. Lady Sarah grins.

"Looks like the child went to the bank. How's your memory now, Riddle?" Lady Sarah asked, as Tom lowers his hands. Tom stared at his hands, before looking up.

"Albus Dumbledore. I'm going to kill him!" Tom growled out, as Lady Sarah hops off the small brick structure she was sitting on, and walks up to Tom. The scythe vanished as she lands on the ground.

"Then we have a common enemy. How would you like to pledge your loyalty to me? Of course. Your family will be safe. I take good care of things I like." Lady Sarah as she held out her hand. Tom looks up at her.

'I'm not powerful enough to take down Albus just yet. If this woman isn't human, then what she is?' Tom thinks, before opening his mouth.

"Who and what are you?" Tom asked, and Lady Sarah grins, before lifting her hand to brush back her hair, as black wings unfolded, and curls around them.

"I....am from the House of Grim. I'm the daughter of the one and only Grim Reaper. As Queen of The Shadow Walkers. Lady Sarah greets you, Lord Riddle." Lady Sarah said, as Tom stares at her.

'Shadows. Creatures that eats the souls of anything and everything. If this one is their ruler, and she favors me and my family, then only she can kill us. Meaning. If I can keep her interested in me, she'll keep my family safe till she's bored. Which won't happen for a long time, if she likes me.' Tom thinks, before reaching his hand out.

"I'll take your mark, as long as you keep my family safe." Tom said, as Lady Sarah grins, before grabbing his hand.

"A wise choice, Riddle." Lady Sarah said, as her eyes glowed red. Lady Sarah folds her wings, as she straightens her back, pulling Tom to his feet. Nanigi slowly slithers over, as Lady Sarah lets go of his hand.

"Now then. Shall we go?" Lady Sarah asked, as Tom reaches down to pet Nanigi.

"Go where?" Tom asked, and Lady Sarah smiles.

"To your family, of course!" Lady Sarah said, as shadows surround them.

          ~Malfoy Manor~

Harry's eyes widen at the backyard of the manor.

'This must be Narcissa's garden. It's still as amazing everytime I come out here.' Harry thinks, as he looks around.

"Wow!" Mara said, looking around. The backyard was had arches of separating the small fields of diffent flowers. Stone paths lead everwhere and circled a fountain. Petunia and Severus sets the kids down. Narcissa spots them and smiles.

"Oh! Severus! Petunia! You're here, early. Did everything go well with Harry?" Narcissa asked, as she walks up to them. Narcissa stops, as she spot Mara.

"Mara? Mara! It's been so long! You're grown a lot since I've last saw you. I thought you were at Petunia's house. I asked Petunia where you were, when I went to see you, and she didn't even know who you were. Did something happen?" Narcissa asked, as Petunia looks at Severus. Petunia crouched down behind the kids.

"I can see the other kids are here. How about you two go play with them, while the adults talks?" Petunia asked, as Harry and Mara nods.

"Yes, Aunt Petunia. Come on, Mara! Let's go show the others our new looks!" Harry said, as He grabs her hand. Mara grins, as the two took off running.

"What are you three doing here? Surely you didn't forget about my gift." The three adults jumps at the voice, and turned to see Lady Sarah with Tom and Nanigi beside them. Severus's and Petunia's eyes widen.

"Tom!" Severus and Petunia yelled at the same time, as they hugged him. Tom blinks in shock, before chuckling and wraps his arms around them. Lady Sarah moved the stand next to Narcissa.

"10 says he cries before the end of the day." Lady Sarah said. Narcissa smirks.

"Bet 20, he cries in front of everyone before the end of the day." Narcissa said.

"Deal." Lady Sarah said, as the two shook hands.