Chapter 2

"Now then. Since your birthday is getting closer by the day, I thought we should meet a friend of mine. Then on your birthday, we'll come back here for school shopping." Petunia said, as the three sat in a booth away from prying eyes.

"Do you think your friend will come, mom?" Dudley asked, as Petunia glanced around the place. A tall blonde man walked over with a cold stare.

"Telling children we're friends, Petunia? How lovely." The man said, and Petunia smiles. The man glances over the children stopping at Harry. Harry looks down at his drink before the man turns his eyes to Petunia.

"Much better than how I teach my son. Right, Lucius? How is Young Malfoy?" Petunia asked, as she moves over her chair. Petunia flicks her wand bringing another chair over.

"Could be better. He needs more practice." Lucius said, as he sat down. Petunia giggles, before taking a sip of her drink.

"You need to learn to let your son be a kid. Pushing them away will only make them fear or resent you. I know you don't want that." Petunia said, as Lucuis scowls.

"What makes a muggleborn like yourself know anything about my son?" Lucius asked. Petunia sets her cup down.

"How would I know anything? I'm a mother first before I'm an ally or enemy. So Lucius. Which are you?" Petunia asked, smiling. Lucius sighs faintly before looking at the Harry and Dudley.

"Who's the boy? I know you only have one son." Lucius said, as a cup was sat down in front of Lucius before the person leaves them alone.

"This is Hadrian. My nephew. Ring any bells, Lucius?" Petunia asked, as Lucius looks Harry up and down.

"You mean our Lord's son? Are you sure about that? He looks nothing like them." Lucius said, picking up his cup. Harry looks down, as his cheeks flushed embarrassed.

"Of course, he doesn't look like them. That old coot had something to do with his parents and my poor nephew." Petunia said, as Lucius hums, taking a sip from his cup.

"I suppose it would make sense. What do you want from me? Your son is going back to Durmstrang soon." Lucius said, as Petunia smirks.

"I want you to tutor our Young Master here. Privately, if you would. He needs to know how the wizard world on our side is like. I'm limited to what I can teach him." Petunia said, as Lucius sat his drink down a little too hard. Harry and Dudley flinched amd glanced up at the adults.

"Mind repeating that?" Lucius asked, glaring at Petunia. Petunia chuckles and reached into her small purse, pulling out a worn book. She sets it on the table.

"Would this be enough?" Petunia asked, Lucius looks at the book with a raised eyebrow.

"What of it? It's just an old book." Lucius said. Petunia shook her head, and slides the book towards him.

"Tom had very few diaries he actually written in. This is the very first diary he had during his time before going to Hogwarts. The diary he gave you, is one of fake horcruxes. You wouldn't mind giving this to my brother, would you? He'll know when he sees this." Petunia said, as Lucius stares at the book before looking up at her. Lucius picks up the book and stood up.

"I'll see him at 6, coming morning. Don't be late." Lucius said, as he moves the chair.

"Thank you, Lucius. Gives my regards to my brother. I'll see him soon." Petunia said, as Lucius turns on his heel and walking off. Harry looks at Dudley, who was grinning, before looking at his aunt.

"Um...Aunt Petunia? Who was that?" Harry asked. Petunia looks at him and reached over, patting his head.

"Lord Lucius Malfoy. He's a friend of your father's. He'll teach you about the wizard world much better than I can. He has a son around your age. Since Dudley will be at Durmstrang. I figured letting you go out for some private lessons then being cooped up inside the whole time. I know it's a little late before your letter comes, but I want you to get a jump start before throwing you to the wovles." Petunia said, chuckling. Harry lets out a short laugh.

"Thank you, Auntie." Harry said, as Petunia smiles.

"What's this Young Malfoy like? Is he like his mom? Or his dad?" Harry asked.

"Oh! I've met him before! Let me tell you! He's more like his....." Dudley began telling Harry about Young Malfoy, as Petunia waves a man over to order some food and a refill on drinks.

           ~Somewhere Else~

"YOU LOST HIM?!" A shout echoes through the forest, as birds flew away clawing.

"My deepest apologies, My Queen. It slipped my mind about your son." Daniel said, as he bowed. The woman glared down at Daniel as the other cloaked figures stayed bowing as well.

"Where the hell is Damien, Daniel? I hope your excuse is better then coming up empty about my husband." The woman said, as her eyes glowed a deep red. Daniel lifts his head.

"Well. I know who kidnapped your son. It's was old human mage by the name of Albus Dumbledore. Apparently your son, somehow was hidden, as a young boy name Neville Longbottom. Does this information satisfy My Queen?" Daniel asked, as the woman closed her eyes, and crossed her arms. She let out a deep sigh, before opening her eyes. Any color of the red was gone and replaced by a dark brown.

"I'll look for my son and my pet. You will find my husband. You better not disappoint me again, Daniel." The woman said, before vanished.

"Yes, My Queen." Daniel said, before sighing deeply. The others slumped to the ground.

"Jeez! I thought we were actually going to be eaten this time!" One cloaked figure said, as the other nodded.

"Don't jinx us, man. She will, if Daniel and Lord Grim keep hiding Clan Leader Jason's location from her! Why do we have to keep his location a secret? Can't we just tell her that we already found him?" A cloaked figure leaning against a tree asked. Daniel chuckles.

"Nah. Lord Jason and Lord Grim likes messing with her. Even after facing her rage. She won't kill us. Just the other rebels going against Lady Sarah. We'll be fine." Daniel said, as everyone looked at each other.

"If you say so...." The first cloaked figure said, scratching their cheek.