Chapter 3

"Dudley left for his private school, already?" Vernon asked, as Petunia sets a plate of food down in front of him.

"Of course. Dudley deserves only the best, dear." Petunia said, smiling. Vernon nods, as his eyes looks at the backyard glass door.

"What of the boy? What's he doing to your garden?" Vernon asked, said Harry shoveling dirt into a pile beside him.

"Oh! That? It's a for a new tree I want to try growing here soon. Don't worry about it." Petunia said, patting his hand. Vernon nods, as Harry stabs the ground with the shovel and walks to the door.

"Aunt Petunia? How deep did you wanted this pit? I don't think I'm tall enough to get out, if it gets any deeper." Harry said, as he opens the door and walks in. Vernon scowls as Petunia waves her hand for him to come in.

"Oh, dear! I'm sorry, Hadrian. I forgot that part. I'll finish up the rest. Here. Have something to eat and drink before taking a shower. You did such a good job. Mwah!" Petunia said, as she sets a plate of food in front of Harry with a drink, before planting a kiss on his forehead. Vernon growled lowly, before Petunia glared at him.

"Is there something wrong with my food, dear?" Petunia asked, staring coldly at Vernon. Vernon shifts his glare to the table.

"No, love. The food is delicious." Vernon said, and Petunia smiles.

"Good. I hope there isn't anything else wrong with it. Harry, dear. Eat up and go wash. You need rest for tomorrow. Remember. Your tutor will be here to pick you up for your classes." Petunia said, as Harry nods. Vernon lifts his head to stare at Petunia in shock. Harry nods, smiling, and starts eating.

"A tutor?! For him?! What about Dudley?! Why are we wasting my money on this freak?!" Vernon asked, raising his voice. Harry flinched at the sudden loud noise. Petunia glanced at him, as she pats Harry's head.

"I don't have to explain this to you, Vernon. What I do with my savings, has nothing to did with you. Just cause we're married, doesn't mean You're entitled to know every little thing I do. Am I wrong?" Petunia said, as Vernon tightens his grip on his fork. His face turned a deep red, as Vernon slams the fork down on the table, and stood up abruptly. Vernon glares at Harry and he storms out the kitchen. The front door opens and slams shut. Harry heard a car door do the same, before the car turns overs, and tires squeal. Petunia watched, as Vernon peels out of the driveway and speeds off.

"Now then. Finish eating, Hadrian. Vernon will back. Probably drunk again." Petunia said, as Harry nodded.

         ~The Next Day~

"Remember to be on your best behavior for Lord Malfoy. He'll teach you how to be a proper wizard. You can't get a wand yet, since the person who made mine, is busy. I'll come get you in a few days." Petunia said, as she knocks on the mansion door.

"But what if I like it here, then can I stay the night?" Harry asked, and Petunia smiles.

"Of course! Just let Lucius know, and he'll tell me. Don't be afraid to speak up, alright?" Petunia asked, as she pats Harry's head. Harry nods. The mansion door opens to Lucius scowling.

"Oh. You're here." Lucius said, as Petunia grins and threw her arms around Lucius.

"Lucy! It's so good to see you! Where's your wife at? Cissa! I've came with the young lord!" Petunia said, before pushing past Lucius and yelled in the mansion. Lucius sighs, as he heard his wife squealing in happiness. Lucius steps aside for Harry to come in. Harry bows a bit, before walking in.

"Nia?! You're here?! Hi! It's so good to see you!" Narcissa squeals, as her and Petunia hugged. Harry looks around. Petunia and Narcissa pulled apart and Narcissa looks at Harry. Narcissa walks over and kneels down.

"So this is his son? Strange. I thought you looked more look Tom than James." Narcissa said, tilting her head a bit.

"Of course, he would! James and Lily were surprised to see their nephew at their door." Petunia said, as Narcissa stood up.

"Well if Dumbledore really was behind what's happened to Lily and James. It would makes sense about what's going on with Young Hadrian here. His birthday is coming up, yes?" Narcissa asked. Petunia nodded. Lucius hums.

"Well. He still has ways to go after his birthday and during the time to prepare for school.  If it's alright with you, Nia. He can stay with us till then." Lucius said, as Petunia smiles.

"Of course he can. He asked me the same time. I told him to let you know if he wants to stay or not." Petunia said, and Harry nodded.

"I'll show the young lord to his room he'll be using for the time being. Come along, Hadrian." Narcissa said, as Harry nods.

"You can call me, Harry, if it's alright with you." Harry said, looking down at his hands and Narcissa smiled, leading him to the stairs.

"That would lovely, dear. You know. I have a son around your age. Maybe Lucius will tutor you with him, so you two can meet each other."  Narcissa said, as Harry grins.

"Really?! Can I?!" Harry asked, excitedly. Narcissa chuckles and nods.

"I'll ask him." Narcissa said, as Harry's cheeks turn pink.

'I can finally have a friend!' Harry thinks as the two walks up the stairs.

   ~MeanWhile With Daniel~

Daniel stood staring at the dragon, who yawned, as he looked around.

"Oh! Hey Daniel! What are you doing here?" The dragon asked, as Daniel sighs.

"Seriously, Lord Jason? Lady Sarah is looking for you! You left to get some ingredients for wands, was it? Why is Lady Sarah making a wand? I thought she stopped making them." Daniel said, as Jason lays his head down.

"She said something about a young one needing a wand soon. I don't know why she asked me to get some of rarer ingredients." Jason said, as Daniel sighs.

"Whatever. When are you coming back? Lady Sarah looks about ready to kill me cause your damn son got kidnapped again! Can you please take your wife seriously for once? I really don't want to die." Daniel said, as Jason spreads out his one of wings. There were holes and tears throughout his wing. Daniel looks closely at the wing to see the holes and tears slowly repairing itself. Tiny bolts of Lighting sparks off a bit.

"Well. I can't really fly nor shapeshift back to my human form till my wings are healed. It'll be at least another week or so before it's all healed." Jason said, as Daniel shrugs.

"Whatever fight you got into to, you probably deserved it." Daniel said, as Jason rolled his eyes, folding his wing in.

"Wow. Thanks for your concern." Jason said, sarcastically. Daniel smirks.

"Sucks to be you. Did you actually get the blood from Clan Leader Fire? I know you and him don't get along well." Daniel said, as Jason lifts his claw to show the ingredients he got.

"Well, not really. His mother gave her blood since she still has some ruling over the Fire Clan, being the former clan leader." Jason said, as Daniel nods. Daniel walked over and picks up the ingredients, as well as the bottles of various liquids.

"I wonder who she's making the wand for? Must be a kid that doesn't have control over their magic with the rare ingredients she had you get." Daniel said, huming, as Jason yawns.