Chapter 8

Dudley uses his finger to guide him, as he read the sentences of the opened book amongst the other open books.

"Not all curses are bad. Forbidden Curses can be used for good. For example: Avada Kedavra can be used to help those suffering in pain or close to death to pass on peacefully and silently. Another example-AH!" Dudley screamed, as he jumps feeling a hand grab his shoulder. Dudley turns around and glares at person.

"Seriously?! Where did you even come from, Viktor?! You scared me half to death!" Dudley said, as Viktor laughs.

"Sorry, man! You were so into taking notes, that I couldn't help myself, but to scare you." Viktor said, as Dudley rolled his eyes. Viktor looks over his shoulder to see some books opened and spread across the table.

"What are you doing? Studying something?" Viktor asked, as he took a seat beside him. Dudley sighs.

"I'm just taking notes." Dudley said, as Viktor pulls a book towards him.

"The Basics of Wand Making? Sounds like something Lady Sarah does from time to time." Viktor mutters. Dudley looks at him, strangely.

"Who are you taking about?" Dudley asked, and Viktor smiles.

"Just someone my family known for generations. Don't worry about it." Viktor said, closing his eyes as he smiles slightly.  Dudley shrugs and looks back at his notes. Viktor opens his eyes, as the color changed from black to red, and back to black.

'I wonder why Lady Sarah wants me to watch over this kid. What's so interesting about him anyways? He's fun to scare, a nerd, and a little chubby.' Viktor thought, as he mentally rolled his eyes.

"I wonder how my cousin is doing with Lord Malfoy." Dudley mutters to himself, and Viktor perks up.

'A cousin?' Viktor thinks, before voicing his thought.

"A cousin? How do you know Lord Malfoy?" Viktor asked, and Dudley writes down some notes as he spoke.

"Yeah. I have a cousin who's living with me and my parents till his birthday. Lord Malfoy is tutoring him, for when he reunites with his parents. I think there was something about a sister, but I don't remember much about her. Maybe mom does. Anyways! Something is wrong with his parents, so we're hoping that the goblins at Gringotts can undo whatever is wrong with him too." Dudley said and Viktor locks his fingers and sets his chin on top of them.

"Does this cousin have a name?" Viktor asked, and Dudley nods.

"Yeah. Hadrian Snape-Riddle. I call him Harry. His dads are my mom's brother and his husband. I think his husband's name was Severus Snape, a potions teacher at Hogwarts." Dudley said, as Viktor blinks. Viktor jumps up and slams his hands down, startling Dudley.

"You're related to Voldemort?!" Viktor asked loudly, and Dudley stared at him.

'Good thing no one is in here, but us.' Dudley thinks, sighing mentally.

"Uhhh.....yes? He's my uncle? How is that surprising?" Dudley asked, as Viktor grabs Dudley by his shoulders.

"Dude! Voldemort is like a legend in the our world! And you're his nephew! How cool is that?!" Viktor said, shaking Dudley a bit. Dudley held his hand up and shoved Viktor away by his face.

"I don't get why you're so excited over this, but my cousin is his son, just for your information. Uncle Tom and Severus doesn't even remember Harry due to someone named Dumbledore interfering with his and Uncle Severus's memories." Dudley said, as Viktor sat down. Viktor crossed his arms and hummed, thinking.

'Let's see. Lady Sarah's father knows about Tom, but I didn't know that Dudley is his nephew! So his cousin is Tom's son. If something happened to him and his family, then only a few people knew the full story. What make me curious is, how did Lady Sarah get involved into all of this? Shadow Walkers hate getting involved with humans. Why is Lady Sarah so interested in the humans now?' Viktor thinks, as Dudley waves his hand in front of Viktor's face. Viktor blinks and snaps out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Did you need something?" Viktor asked, as Dudley leans back in his chair.

"Yeah. Peace and quiet." Dudley said. Viktor raised an eyebrow.

"Nah. I'm good. Hey, do you think we'll visit this Hogwarts school soon? I want to know what's it like." Viktor asked, and Dudley sighs.

"Don't know. When Harry is in school, I'll ask him. It'll be better if he can settle in without any problems." Dudley said, as Viktor leans on the table with his arm.

"I guess that would good.  Think he'll make friends while he's there? Lady Sarah said that Hogwarts is huge." Viktor said, as Dudley shrugs.

"I hope so." Dudley said, as he turns a page and scribbled down a note. Viktor huffs and stood up.

"I'll get going. Got to meet up with someone." Viktor said.

"That's nice." Dudley said, dismissively, as he looks at another open book and turns the page. Viktor rolled his eyes and walks to an aisle of books and jumps hidding behind it. Viktor peeks out to see Dudley still looking at the books and his notes. Viktor walks up to the shadows on the wall and walks throught the wall, as he vanished.

Viktor appears next to Daniel, as a hood hides his face.

"Ah. There you are, Viktor. Our queen found Damien. All that's left is for her to find her pet. Hopefully Jason will be healed by then." Daniel said, as Viktor looks at the dragon.

"I can hear you, Daniel." Jason said, as Daniel shrugs.

"Whenever you're done hiding from your wife. Hurry up and heal already. How much longer do we keep making excuses that's going to get killed for you?" Viktor asked, as Jason rolled his eyes and unfolded his wings.

"Not long. My wings are almost done healing." Jason said, smirking, as he folded his wings back. Viktor turns to Daniel.

"I have a question. Why is Lady Sarah so interested in the humans? I thought we don't get involved with them." Viktor said, as Daniel and Jason looked at him.

"Our queen is looking for humans to entertain her sense of curiosity-" Daniel starting speaking till Jason spoke up.

"And bloodshed. She wants the souls." Jason interrupted, and Daniel glares at him.

"And that. Lady Sarah is a bit different then the other Shadow Walkers like us. Lady Sarah thinks there'll be a war breaking out. Albus Dumbledore is somewhat the main reason why she's like this. I personally think she's growing attached to this world." Daniel said.

"I think otherwise. Sarah just wants a place with the most souls to eat. Sarah isn't that bad at ruling. She's just looking out for her people." Jason said, and Daniel crossed his arms.

"Whatever the reason is, She'll just keep doing whatever she wants, right? It honestly more fun that way." Viktor said, as Daniel and Jason looked at each other. They both shrugged.

"Well, I can't really argue with that. She seems to be having more fun in this world than back at home." Daniel said, as Jason nods.