Aphrodite's Curse

It's time to find Aphrodite and stop her. We descended down the elevator onto Earth and see various things playing out. The sky was lit in a pink haze, but the clouds black. The air smelled of smoke and chocolate. Cupid said, "Don't wander too far from me. It looks that Mommy cast the curse. Being near me should keep it from affecting you."
I said, "What kind of curse is it?"
He says, "The curse was written after her first breakup. She wrote a curse full of chaos. It brings the smallest amount of hatred inside of ur heart to the surface, blocking out ur love."
I say, "Okay. That can turn bad very fast. Is their anyway to stop it?"
He said, "All curses can be stopped. Greek magic is very complicated and metaphorical. I believe that her crystal heart is the gateway to breaking it. Possibly restoring it in her body."
I said, "Any idea where she could be hiding?"
He says, "When she visits Earth, she always went to Nevada. I think we should look there first, at the fairy park."
We get into the van and I press a few buttons on the dashboard. Driving down the road, as a portal opens, we drive straight through it. And through that portal, we end up outside of The Fairy Park. We all get out of the car and walk into the big mansion. A fairy greets us at the door, "Welcome to our park. We are certainly expecting you and your friends."
She holds out her hand and steps back. I lead the group into the house. Walking into the grand atrium, a golden shimmering chandelier overlooking the foyer. Descending down the stairs was a priest. He said, "These fairies have always been pleasant and showed me true nature, but that new lady hurt me in ways I can't explain. I loved it."
Cupid says, "That definitely sounds like Mommy. She must be up there."
We run upstairs and at the end of the hall was a door guarded by a male fairy. Medusa holds up the shield and he turns to stone. I run towards the door, but am stopped by a force field.
I said, "Looks like a force field. We would've benefited bringing Willow, but she needed to watch Chance. Who thinks they can break this energy wall?"
Jason steps up and steps back realizing that the book can only raise the dead, not consume a force field. Pennywise accidentally dropped the coin and as it rolled across the ground, it traveled halfway through the force field and fall down in the middle. Pennywise runs to the coin and says, "I have a plan. Everyone grab onto me."
Pennywise picked up the coin still on our side and pushed the coin through the force field , as his hand and body went through, we each ended up through the force field. I open the bedroom doors and see Aphrodite brushing her hair as she sits on the bed. I shoot ice from my hand and freeze her feet into place. I run upto her and shove the Crystal Heart into her chest. It didn't go through her chest, but clattered to the ground in glass shards.
She says, "Ha. You thought my heart could be returned to my body. I don't need it because love isn't worth anything anymore. I haven't seen real love in ages."
And she vanishes into the air.
Cupid says, "That was my only plan to stop her, but it didn't work. How could we stop the curse now?"
I said, "Let's rest and maybe we can think of a plan in the morning."
Seven hours later: Knock! Knock! Knock! I hear a loud knocking sound and stand up. Walking to the bedroom doors, I open them. I see a badass girl with black hair in a tank top at the door. Medusa looks over to her and runs upto her.
Medusa says, "Faith. My dear daughter. How did you manage to find us? I love you."
Faith says, "Not now, mom. I don't have time for this."
She walks over to the sleeping Jason and punches him. She hovers over him in the mount position and starts punching him. He was bleeding everywhere. Jason wakes up and starts punching on her as well. They were covered in blood. We tried separating them, but something was wanting them to fight. Cupid grabbed Jason's wrist, but it couldn't break Aphrodite's curse.
I said, "Is her curse getting stronger than your power?"
Cupid says, "No. I don't think that's why. Look there."
He pointed to a mark on her shoulder. It looked like a scar from an arrow head.
I said, "Faith must've came here looking for him to love, but Aphrodite's curse worked opposite cause of u. So ur energy is doing hatred instead of love. If u leave us, we would start fighting, but they would be in love."
Cupid says, "Right. The arrow did this. Makes sense. Can we stop this somehow?"
Pennywise says, "I know that we each chose our own weapon, but what if I took the Necronomicon and used it to have Jason talk to Katherine. She can reassure him not to hurt Faith."
Medusa says, "That might work, but I thought it calls a demon into the body."
Cupid says, "It does put a demon into the body. But I'm a demon. So I can cast a shadow over my face and look like Katherine and talk to him."
I said, "Let's try doing a reverse of the spell? What if we put her spirit in Cupid? In theory, it could work." Pennywise starts casting the spell, being sure to read it backwards and holding his hand at Cupid. I glamour a spell over his face to look like her and suddenly Katherine possessed Cupid.
Katherine said, "Jason. My love. Look at me."
Jason's hatred broke, as he looked to her.
Katherine said, "You must stop hurting Faith. Deep within your heart, you love her like you loved me. It's time to let me go and find that happiness again."
Jason listened to those words and he grabs ahold of Faith's head. He pulls her down to him and touches his lips to hers. As they kissed, a flutter of glittery light washed over everyone and everywhere on Earth. Their love was capable of breaking Aphrodite's curse.
The possession breaks and I lose the glamour. Cupid says, "I didn't think True Love's kiss was the way to lift the curse. It makes sense now though."
I said, "I thought the arrows made fake love, how did it work?"
Cupid says, "The arrow can make fake love, but when it splits, it has the power to find a living soulmate. My love is never fully fake."
I said, "Now that the curse is lifted, should we find Aphrodite?"
"No need for that. I'm right here." Said Aphrodite, as she appeared in the room.
Aphrodite says, "I gave up believing in love after my first breakup, but after seeing how Jason's first soulmate let him go and that even through my spell, he found his new soulmate. I believe in it once more. So this day forward, I won't take away love, but I'll be searching for my love, Zeus."
Jason, Medusa, and I share a look, but I say, "Thank you, Goddess Aphrodite. We believe that you will find your first love, once more." She vanished into the air, but this time leaving pink dust around where she was.
Cupid says, "With my mommy looking for Zeus. Which we all know is gone, I will let you each keep your weapons and keep these arrows because you will need them for what's to come."
Cupid leaves. So in the room is just Medusa, Jason, Pennywise, Faith, and me. I walk over to Pennywise and say, "You okay dude, something seems off."
Pennywise says, "With all this love, I just have been thinking about my son. I wonder if he is doing okay."
I said, "I'm sure he is doing perfect. We chose the best life possible for him. If you want, I know his birthday is next month. Send him a gift."
Pennywise says, "I think I'll do just that. This coin is rare and I feel like he is rare. I'll give it to him as his birthday present."

That day was the change we all needed. We found out not all demons are evil. Pennywise ended up sending the coin to his son with a notecard attached. Jason and Faith spent every moment together. Medusa and I got to spend almost a month with Chance, but Pennywise and Willow ended up dating.
                             To be continued...