The Ressurection

We never would have known that our actions would cost us to bare witness to the end of the world. To think this story would be a good thing to tell, but every event being recited to you (the reader) is upsetting me. My name is Earth and my best friend kidnapped my child, freed our possessed friend (who isn’t possessed anymore), and brought life to The Beast. Hijae told us the whole story about this creature. So that Greek bible talking about the child scorned by its grandparents. Apparently, God killed Lucifer’s first born child, which was Lilith’s first born child. Lilith found a way to scatter its body parts into the Earth and they began to rose, when Hijae killed God. The Godkiller was one of the body parts that have magical abilities and temporarily gave Hijae the power to kill Gods. Well now the Beast is taking its powers and body parts back. Hijae says, “The First is the spirit of this creature. I might have a plan to stop it, but we need Katherine.”

I say, “Katherine is dead. It's kind of impossible to get her help.”

Hijae says, “Katherine may be dead, but it was unnatural. The gods that killed her have been erased, so her death isn’t natural. The First was right about Katherine coming back to life. We need the Original group to resurrect her, as well as your parents to create a narrow pathway to stopping The Beast for good.”

I called up Emma, Medusa, and Willow. Told them to meet us at the old temple that we used to play at as kids. It was about 12 feet into the ground with a spiral staircase leading down. This is where I first truly remember being someone important. I always felt like this place is important. Hijae, Jason, and I meet them at this spot. We had dropped Chance off on the way. BTW we kinda like teleported there with Hijae’s cool new powers. ‘Rainbow Glide Activate’ (lol) Placing Katherine’s body in the center of us. Hijae begins to chant;

 “Mother of Spirit, mother of soul. To pool one’s through. Let the door open still. Bring us to her.”

I begin to feel sleepy. Looking at my friends, they also look tired. I’m the first one to close my eyes. That’s when I saw the most beautiful place ever. A wonderland of color. It must be heavenly. The sky was golden and sunny. The ground beneath my feet was soft like marshmallows. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. I’m embraced in a hug with my friend Katherine. She was here and was perfectly fine. Her skin glowed with post pregnancy glow. Her hair was soft and light colored, like a brunette. She smelled like roses. I said, “You're in heaven? We were worried for you.”

Katherine said, “This isn’t heaven. I was trapped between the living and the dead. We are in the Dream World. If you're here, you must have opened a doorway. Is everyone here?”

I said, “Yeah, all of us.The Original Group. Even your husband, Jason.”

At the instance Willow, Emma, Medusa, and Hijae appeared, but Jason was missing.

Katherine says, “Please tell me, Jason didn’t darken his heart. If he did anything evil, he would be on the other side. The Nightmare.” She points her finger past the joyous heavens, and I glimpse dark black clouds and smoke. Something out of a horror film.

I said, “Jason’s soul is fine, but he did go on a murdering spree and killed like 66 people. It was to resurrect you, but he failed miserably.”

Katherine stomps her foot and says, “As romantic as I think that is, he ended up in The Nightmare. It’s a small part of this Dream World that I can’t pass. I was given these gifts and visions and knowledge, but never could know beyond Dreams. I’ve felt like something bad is guarding that side. Sometimes I see seven pairs of eyes staring at this side. They feel powerful and I don’t know if they are evil.”

I said, “Can we pass? We technically aren’t physically here. I can defend myself.”

Katherine says, “I mean maybe, but why take the chance. I don’t wanna lose anyone else. This place takes on my dreams, but I think The Nightmare side takes on the worst nightmares imaginable.”

Without a second thought, I start walking towards the darkening clouds. Into the smoke. Filling my lungs. Looking, searching for my friend Jason Voorhes. Now this Nightmare World is dark, but I sensed a light and followed my senses. Jason was trapped in a cabin. Smoke hugged his wrists like chains. A smoky cloudlike woman stood over him, his mother Xena. I knew this wasn’t really his mother, but a nightmare manifested. She held her sword above his head, ready to strike. I pushed her out of the way, making her fall into the wood flooring. She held onto the ground, hoping to not fall into the thick water beneath. Inside the water, I saw 7 pairs of eyes. Before Xena has a chance to pull herself up, I use my heat powers to melt the chains. Grabbed Jason’s hand and ran towards The Dream. Bumping into an invisible line, before I can even cross. Letting go of Jason's hand to pound on the invisible wall, but I fall over. Then it makes sense. Jason can’t cross over. Just like Katherine can’t cross. I stand in the middle of the dividend between Dream and Nightmare. Clenching my eyes closed, I shout, “Katherine. Jason. Pull at the same time. Don’t stop pulling.” I feel a tug on both my wrists and they count 1, 2, 3. I feel like I’m being ripped apart. My stomach is whirling. Suddenly, I feel a sudden internal explosion. Opening my eyes. We were back inside of the temple. I still felt very nauseous. To make matters worse, I felt like I had the worst hangover ever.  I see Emma, Medusa, Hijae, Willow, Jason, and..Katherine. She had come through with us. She looked so darn gorgeous and she was at least like the same age as when she died. We fill Katherine in on all the details involving The Beast and get to work forming a plan. Katherine tries to hug and kiss Jason, but a forcefield expels them across the room away from each other. A small burn scar had formed on Jason, while a strand of Katherine’s hair turned white.

Meanwhile, Lucifer just felt like he lost everything. Someone very important to him fell under a deathly ailment. As well as all the hellrooms, except one turned to black and shut off. This single room remained alive and active in hell, but Lucifer could never glance inside or know what was going on inside. He tried breaking the glass, tried using the gavel to manipulate a genie to open the hellroom. Nothing worked. The door remained locked for now, with its inhabitants unaware of their lives in hell and the fact they are living with the enemy. 

To be continued…