coming home after a hard day

today has been awful. the people at work was acting slow and shi. The customers was rude and bossy. AND THE BOSS WASNT EVEN THERE. and people think working at a coffee shop is easy.

Anyways we finally at the time of the day I love and been dying for, coming home to my baby. kehlani has been off work besides a few interviews here and there. When I pulled up our driveway, I sighed and sat there to think for around 3 minutes. '9:50pm' the clock read I finally got out the car to see that my drink i picked up earlier had wasted. "CAN THIS DAY GET ANY FUCKIN WORSE" i yelled. I walked to me and kehlani front door and unlocked it.

"baby, youre home!" kehlani said coming down downstairs. "umm are you okay, y/n" they said, walking up to hug me. I cried in her arms and felt her take us to the couch. "hey hey hey what wrong?" they asked rubbing my back. I told her about my day and she listened while massaging my scalp. "and yeah so my day been fuckin horrible but you're here so it's better" I said finishing my rant and sniffing.

"let's get you in the shower and go to bed. how does that sound?" she said, giving me and kiss on my forehead. "sounds like heaven" I sighed.

after showering and all that, kehlani sung me to sleep and we fell asleep on each other's arms.

authors note:

umm so this is my first book sooo don't expect it to be the best. anyways i might do a face reveal if this book gets to at least 2k reads I guess. its 1:03am and I got practice tmw so lemme go to sleep. hope you enjoy the book.💕

303 words