best interest p2

i pressed the 'go live' button and the views started to go up. 

"hey guys, how yall day going"

the comments started flooding with 'good' and 'alright' but one comment got my attention.

kehlanixy/n: what was that fight with dani about?

"the fight?" i sucked my teeth. 

"dani was just being a lil bitch, nothing else."

y/nsuckmynipplespls: tell us the full story

" love the username but its really just dani being jealous, nothing else."

eatmeouty/n: what about the song?

" yall for real some thristy mfs" i chuckled "oh yeah, the song comes out july 28 and its called best interest."

i talked on live for a while until someone asked about what dani said.

"'how do you feel about dani post'" i read out loud "man ion really care about it, i never really liked that bitch to begin with"

i was gone say something about her and kehlani relationship, but i know kehlani will get on me. even though, we not no speaking terms right now, i still respect her privacy.

"but i think imma order some food, i'll probably go live later. have a good day, love you guys" i said getting off live.

'i might call jordan, i need my hair done' i thought, going on her contact. jordan is one of my old college friends. tbh ion even know what i want. im probably just gone let her free style. i texted jordan and asked her to freestyle. she said yea and ima cashapp her the money for the products.

*time skip

i heard some knocks at the door, i went to open the door and saw jordan. I sat down in a chair and let her pick a style.

"you wanna try something new?" she asked.

"sure. can i see it first tho" she showed me a picture she saw and i agreed. i sat there watching what was on tv and let her do her thing. im so glad I trust her cs she bet not play in my head.

*time skip

"there you go lil girl" she said finishing the edges.