wake up

"y/n where are you?"
"y/nnnn"
"Y/N OMG"

i felt my limp body being lifted from under the water. i toke a deep gasp of air and wiped some water from my face.  once the water got out my eye, i looked beside me.
"you feel asleep in the tub" kehlani said like she was reading my mind.
"i knew i shouldn't have left you alone." they whispered before draining the water out the bathtub.
"gone ahead and get dressed then come out" she said, leaving me in guilt. after i got dressed, i left the bathroom.

"y/n what was you thinking?" lani said,  looking in my face. i didn't awnser and just stared at the floor. 
"y/n talk to me"
kehlani dragged me to our shared bed and we sat on it.

"i didn't mean to. it was an accident im sorry" i apologized with tears rolling down my cheeks.
"don't apologize for something you can't control"
"im so sorry baby" i said hugging them.
"have you been having those kind of thoughts lately?"

i shook my head 'no'.
"that's good, when was the last time you had one?"
"last month when you was doing  interviews"

"listen" they said, lifting my chin up with her finger.
"whenever you are thinking those kind of thoughts remember that i am here for you and to listen to everything going on in that pretty mind of yours. i love you, y/n. never forget that"
she said looking in my eyes.
"lets go to sleep,  it's late"

we laid down in bed and i laid my head on kehlani chest.
"i love you, goodnight sweetheart" they said, scratching my scalp
"i love you too" was the last thing i said before falling into a deep slumber.

298 words
this is a bad one but there's some more chapters coming.