something ig🧍🏽‍♀️

"mommy, wake up!!! its your birthday, mom!!!"

"mommyyyyyy" I woke up to see my 4 year old daughter, jaylin, sitting on my lap and adeya sitting on the bed beside me.

"happy birthday, mommy!!!" they hugged up after I sat up.
"thank you baby" i kissed both of them on the forehead.

jaylin giggled and they ran out the room. i never thought I would've made it this far.  i couldn't help but cry at the good and bad memories in my life.

soon after i saw jaylin and adeya walk in the room with a tray that kehlani was helping them hold.

"no mommy!!! why you cry? you sad?" jaylin asked me, putting her hands on my cheeks.
"no lin, im not sad. I'm just so happy" i hugged her.

"gifts are downstairs, but momma says eat first" adeya says pointing at the pancakes and bacon. i laughed and got a bite of the pancakes.

"did your momma make these? they're yummy" adeya nodded and i looked up at kehlani.

"why don't you girls go down downstairs and make sure everything's good??" kehlani told the girls.

"okay"

"i told you back in high school, you'd make it to your 25th birthday, didn't I?" kehlani said, sitting down on the edge of the bed and looking me in the eyes while rubbing my arm.

i smiled and nodded.

"happy 25th birthday, love. im so proud of you" they said, kissing me.

I'm so glad i made it this far.

a/n
the idea is from @writing.and.crying on tiktok. anyways my birthday is coming up on august 27th and I started school so I won't be able to post as much but yeah.