date night p2

"you ready to go?" they asked putting her seatbelt on. "
"yea, you know one day I'm going to marry you." I said, looking kehlani in the eyes.
"i like the sound of y/n parrish" they said smirking.

when we arrived to the restaurant, I was shocked. it was a new restaurant called De La Cruz (I fr used the name from coco)

"baby, I heard this place is expensive. yk we coulda just went to like Wendy's or something"
"i know but i wanted to take you somewhere that show you how much i love you"
"you coulda just toke me to your house and had me in you bed" I said smirking.
"bring yo short self on we already 3 minutes late" they said smirking.

"i might bring you back to my house" they said, winking. ian gone lie and sat i didnt get wet offa that.

kehlani pov:
i smirked as I noticed y/n reaction to what I said. when we walked in the restaurant, a woman who look like 22 was looking at y/n up and down.

"hey there, welcome to De La Cruz restaurant. do you have a reservation." she said.
"umm yes, its under parrish." I said making my presence known.
"umm it says that you're late, but we can make an exception" she said,licking her lips at MY DATE.
"follow me"

when we sat down, she handed us the menus and purposely rubbed y/n hand. "what will you like to drink?"
"umm I'll have a strawberry lemonade and my girlfriend over here will have a lemon water" y/n said, mentioning to me.
the woman looked at me in a disrespectful way before looking at them

"i'll be back."the waiter walked away, swaying her hips. I guess y/n knew I was mad cause she rubbed my hand and smiled.

"baby, are you jealous?" she asked teasing me.
"no, i just think she shouldn't be flirting with you. its very unprofessional" I replied, putting my head down. I heard her say sure before i heard heels clicking towards us.

"heres your drinks. are you ready to order?" the white bitch asked.
"umm" y/n said, looking at me. I nodded. "yea, I'd like the Cajun shrimp pasta withe extra shrimp." (im using chili's food)
"mhm" she said, writing the order down.
"and for you" she said looking at me with disgust.
"I'd like for you to stop like stop flirting with my wife" I said, raising my voice.
"kehlani" I heard y/n whisper.

y/n pov
to be honest, this whole date I've been horny. and kehlani being jealous made it worst. as i was thinking of some "special thoughts", I heard kehlani raise her voice at the waiter.
"kehlani" I whispered trying to calm her down.
soon the two started to go back and forth.
"HEY WHATS GOING ON OVER HERE" the manager yelled, coming our way.
"ms.girl was over here flirting with my wife and being unprofessional"
"MY NAME IS JESSICA"

"OKAY JESSICA, YOURE FIRED!! THESE NICE LADIES ARE TRYING TO ENJOY THIER TIME HERE. GET YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE!!" the manager yelled of jessica. everyone in the building started to clap as she stormed out of the dining room.

"im sorry for the rudeness ummm is there anything you want to make up for it." he asked. kehlani looked at me and i spoke my head no.

"thanks for your kindness, no thank you"
"alright i hope you too have a nice day and again I'm sorry."

when we got in the car, kehlani looked at me concerned. "are you okay?" she asked me, rubbing my thigh. it crazy how she can go from about to kill someone to being a sweetheart. "yea, but I should be asking you that" I responded, putting my hand on top of theirs.

"im fine, i just cant believe i ruined our date night"
"look at me," I said turning her face and looking in my eyes. "you didnt ruin out date, that bitch jessica did"
kehlani still looked a little stressed so we went to my house.

fast forward

"YOU BACK!!!" Marcel yelled.
"SHUT UP MARCEL, IM TRYNA SLEEP" my momma yelled from her room.

"hey Marcel, I'll play with you in a lil bit. is that okay?" kehlani asked, bending to his level.

"yesssss" he said running to who knows where.

I pulled kehlani to my room and got them so clothes to change into.
"stay here its too dark to go home" I said, rubbing her back.
"I wasn't planning on leaving" she whispered.
then we changed into some comfortable clothes. when we got finished, i started to kiss on her neck.
"you need to calm down before you go downstairs to play with Cel" i whispered in her ear, slightly tugging it with my teeth.
"you wanna know what I was thinking about at the restaurant while the woman was flirting with me."
they nodded before throwing her head back
"I was thinking of how bad I want to fuck you until you can't walk." i said, touching her breast.
"baby, please touch me." she whined
"no don't you have a playdate with cel." I chuckled, spanking her ass before walking out the room.

Kehlani pov
why does she have to be such a tease?

892 words
part 3 coming soon with smut