high y/n

y/n pov

right now, me and lani are at a party to celebrate my promotion I got at work.
"babe, im finna go talk to alandria" kehlani said, kissing my jaw. (i just made up a name)
"alright baby, be careful" i responded, giving her a peck on the lips before letting them go.

"congrats man" da'vante said, patting my back. me and him go way back. we been friends since who knows.
"thanks d"
"we got the whole gang here"

our gang consist of me, da'vante, taevon, acqwon, and leondre. i meet taevon during high school by a lil girl he used to fuck with. that was until she started to have a crush on me. to be honest, she was a lil fine, but she was the school thot. me and acqwon met in middle school by tae, and I met leondre on the basketball team in middle school.

"oh word what they at" i asked, taking a sip from my drink.
"outside" da'vante said before we went outside.
"ay wassup y/n" qwon said, patting me back. the rest of them said hey and we started talking about how we were in school.

"dre you was fuckin trash in basketball and i mean that in the nicest way" i laughed. leondre tried his best to deny it.
"bruh didn't even know how to shoot a free throw" qwon said, laughing.
"yall wanna hit?" tae said, before rolling a blunt.
"hell yeah you make the best ones" i said
"yo shit make you see stars and everything" d said
"yall don't let me get high cause my girl said i leave the planet when i get high" i said, laughing with them. i know they wasn't because we all gone be gone.
"ight we got you" tae said, firing the blunt.

fast forward
"if oranges are orange why are lines not called greens?"
"who organized the months?"
"who decided that a should come before b"
"i think some greek god or sum came up with that"
we're sitting on the ground in criss cross apple sauce and asking questions.
before we could ask another question, we heard a voice calling my name.

"y/n, where are you"
"is that my wifey" i asked getting up.
out of nowhere princess peach from mario showed up on a rainbow horse.
"OMG GUYS IT'S A GAY HORSE" i yelled.
it started leading me and princess peach inside the house.
"there you go baby" I heard kehlani say.
"hi babyyy, I'm following princess peach on a gay horse." I whispered.
"let go outside and skip around" princess peach said, walking back outside.
"okay" i said, skipping out the house.

kehlani pov

"hey baby, im following princess peach on a gay horse" y/n yelled. that weed is so loud. i told her not not to get high because she be in a whole nother universe. i looked outside and saw da'vante and then outside sitting criss cross apple sauce.
'these niggas weird' i thought
i turned around to see y/n skipping over.
"excuse me royal guard, princess peach would like to go skipping outside" y/n said, petting the air, which i think is the horse.

i moved to the side and decided to wrap up the party. i asked the dj to turn off the music and hand me a microphone.
"thank you guys for coming to the party and celebrating y/n promotion at work. we both appreciate yall and have a good night!" i said into the mic.
i asked some of y/n friends to take dre and them home. when i went outside to get y/n, i saw them rolling on the grass about break their neck.

"y/n what are you doing?" I asked them, walking up to them.
"babyyy, you wont guess what. Kim Possible is here and is teaching me some tricks. don't tell anyone this but i think princess peach has a crush on kim" she said, whispering the last part in my ear.
this is why i don't let her smoke weed a lot.

"watch this" she said, backing up. i guess they tried to do a flip but i heard some bones pop.
"owww" they said, holding their back.
"that's what you get, now get yo black ass in the house" i said, trying not to laugh.
"okk, can you carry me?" they said, sounding like they was sad.
she know damn well i can't carry her.
"you know damn well i can't carry yo yall ass"
"ok" they said, "can i say bye to the gay horse and them"
i sighed
"yeah go ahead"
she walked over and said her goodbyes I guess. I heard her say something about getting Kim Possible pussy.

they came in the house and went to our room. when i walked in, y/n put her head in my neck and started kissing it.
"y/n no"
"whyyyy"
"you smell like you smoked 8 pounds of weed "
"okk" they said, dragging her feet to the bed.
i got us some comfortable clothes and i went in the bathroom to do my nightly routine. when i walked out tell me why this nigga crying. i be forgetting she have mood swings when she high.

"why are you crying" i asked, walking o over to them.
"i dont know" she said, putting their face in my chest. after awhile she finished and started laughing out of nowhere.
"whats funny"
"i don't know"
'this nigga'
"lets just go to sleep y/n" i said, laying down
"okkk" they responded, putting their head in my chest.
right when i was about to doze off, this girl said sum "i like your tittes"
"y/n y/l/n take yo ass to bed"

fast forward to the next morning
y/n pov
when i woke up, kehlani wasn't in bed with me. to be honest, i don't even remember most of last night.
"hey you sober?" lani said, coming out the bathroom
"i think so, why does my back hurt"
"Kim Possible was teaching you, princess peach and a gay horse tricks" i said showing her a video i took. we both laughed.
"i aint never smoking a blunt from tae nomo"

1045 words