adeya calls you mama

a little adeya imagine because... why not??

"babee" i called out, walking to the living room where kehlani was sitting on the couch with adeya.

"yes, love" she replied.

"im finna get ready and cook dinner. is there anything in particular you want?"

before kehlani was able to say something, adeya jumped up. "can you make some tacos?"

i smiled and replied "sure princess" before walking into the kitchen to see if we had all the ingredients.

after i looked and seen we had everything, i heard some little footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"can i help y/n" adeya asked, looking at me and of course i said yes because who would say no to her.

i helped her get on the counter and she wanted her hands. after she got done drying them, i let her see my phone to pick a song to play. she picked 'heaven can wait' by micheal jackson. (heavily underrated 10/10 would recommend)

"ok," i paused and clapped. "now is time to get started"

after about 15 minutes, kehlani walked in and seen me and adeya setting the table.

"ok deya, time for you to get in your chair" i said, helping her.

when i walked back in the kitchen i seen kehlani trying to eat already. i smacked her hand playfully and shook my head.

"you have to wait just like me and dey." i smiled. "dont act like yall wasnt stealing bites when yall was cooking." she said,  stealing another piece of food. i rolled my eyes "go sit down with your fine self"

after i made everyone's plate, i made my way to the table and gave it to them. "thank you baby" kehlani said when i sat her plate down.
"thank you mama" adeya said, making both me and kehlani look at her in shock.

"deya, did you just call me mama?" i ask,  making sure i heard her right. she never called me that before. it's always been just y/n or y/n/n.

"yea, is that ok?" she asked looking at me.

"of course, baby" i said, picking her up from her chair to hug her. i looked over to kehlani to see her recording.

"i love you mama" adeya said, hugging me back.
"i love you too" i replied, putting you back in her chair.

after that,  i went back into the kitchen to get us something the drink.

kehlani pov:

while y/n left to go get us our drinks, i kissed adeya on the forehead. that whole interaction made my heart melt.

i decided to go into the kitchen and check on y/n. when i walked in, i saw her pouring some juice in a cup while sniffing. 

i came up and hugged her from behind. "you okay love?" i asked her. "yea i just cant believe it she called me mama! did you hear her!!" she replied, excited.

"yes i heard" i replied,  letting go of her and kissing her on the cheek.  "ok lets go eat" she said,  grabbing adeya and her cup and passing me mines.

a/n:
ummm heyyy... how you doinnn?? its been a while since i updated but thank you for all the support I've been given on this book. i promise yall I'll try to update more often. i have so many ideas and drafts... its ridiculous. oh yeah.. follow my kehlani tiktok page: love444kehlaniii thank you again!! love youuu
570 words