Lemme show you how beautiful you are (💦)

tw: horrible smut (my first time writing it), daddy kink
not proofread

   Today is y/n birthday and we were planning on celebrating by going to a new restaurant.

"y/n, you ready?" I asked from our shared bedroom.
No answer
"y/n"
...
as i walked to the bathroom that's connected to our bedroom, i heard soft sniffles.
"baby, you okay?" i asked, knocking on the door.
"yea" I heard her say faintly.
"can i come in?"
"yea"

When I walked in the bathroom, i saw y/n on the floor in fetal position.

"Princess, why are you not getting ready?" I asked, sitting beside her and rubbing her back.

"I don't feel good"
"are you sick?"
"no"

we sat in silence as i thought about what could've happened. then i remembered that we came out on social media.

(how they came out)

kehlani ✅️

❤️ liked by megantheestallion and 284 others

kehlani i think it's about time to say that me and (your ig username) are dating. we've been dating for 2 years and i couldn't be more grateful and lucky to have you in my life. I love you, princess💕 (thank you Destin for the pic)

comments
user1: omg yall are so cute😍
user2: ugh why would you date her, she look like Ursula. 🤢
^^user1: says the one who hasnt shown they face
destinconrad✅️: about time yall came out, god
user3: you could do so much better🙄
view all

back to the imagine

"is it about the post" I asked, looking at her. she nodded and let more tears fall.
"come here" i pulled her into my chest.
i felt my shirt become damp.

"baby, you're beautiful. don't let them people online tell you different, they probably some old men for all we know" I whispered, hearing her chuckle.
"there go that smile I know and love"

"lemme show you how beautiful you look" I said helping her up and leading then to our full-length mirror in the bedroom.

i slowly kissed her fighting for dominance. the fight didn't take long, taking she just gave in. after a while, I made my way to their neck.
"fuck, baby"  she moaned. gripping my hair.
I started to place hickeys along her neck and collarbone.

"can I take this off?" I said, touching the hem of my shirt she was wearing.
y/n nodded, but i needed a vocal response.
"I need to hear you say it"
"yes, daddy"
I smirked at the name, before lifting her shirt off.

"look in the mirror" i said in her ear before turning her to the mirror.
"you see all this, its beautiful" i said touching, their stomach knowing y/n was insecure about it.
I put my head in the crook of her neck, kissing it softly.
"lets take this off" i whispered, mentioning her shorts.

as I took them off i bent down and started kissing her thighs.
"so beautiful" I mumbled.
when i looked up, i noticed y/n was looking at me.
i got up and nibbled her ear.
"i want you to look at the mirror the whole time im fucking you, you understand darling?" i asked, pulling at her underwear.
"yes, daddy" she whimpered

"please just touch me."
"lets get these off first" i said, taking her undergarments (big ass word) off .
after taking them off, i started to play with her nipples.
"baby" she moaned out, gripping my hair and relaxing into my body.
"you like that?" I whispered, sucking on her neck.
"fuck yes" she moaned, throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

I stopped my actions and looked at her through the mirror.
"what did I say?"
"you want me to look at the mirror while you're fucking me" she whimpered out, remembering what I said earlier.
"do that one more time and you're getting punished" i said, continuing my actions.

after awhile of playing with her nipples, I started teasing her folds with my fingers.
"tell me what you want" I said, staring in her eyes through the mirror.
"I want your fingers"
"what about my fingers"
"I want you to finger me until i cum" they whined.
satisfied with her answer, i started to tease her entrance with my middle and ring ringer.

"before i put them in, tell me one good thing about yourself" i whispered in her ear, still having a mini staring contest with her through the mirror.
"I'm beautiful and I shouldn't let people tell me other wise" she said making me smile.
"damn right" I said, putting my fingers in her aching hole.

"ohh fuckkk" she moaned, melting into my body.
I started off slow, letting her adjust.
"faster" y/n moaned out. I did just as they said and stated kissing her shoulder.
"fuck daddy" she moaned out loud (that's so cringy)

"you like that" i asked.
"fuck yesss" she moaned.
I pulled her into a kiss and started rubbing her clit. i smirked into the kiss as she moaned into my mouth.
"im so close. can I cum please, can I cum daddy" y/n screamed, looking at herself in the mirror
"you deserve it" I said speeding up my actions.
moans could be heard all over the room as y/n released on my fingers.

"fuck kehlani" she moaned, recovering from her orgasm.
I chucked,
"happy birthday, y/n"
"thank you" she smiled.
"what have you learned" I asked, turning her around to hug them.
"I'm beautiful and shouldn't let strangers on the internet tell me otherwise." she answered, earning a kiss from me.

a/n:
should i post more like this?
936 words