Forevermore.

To future Y/N :

Don't take those moments for granted. You'll wish you hadn't. Humans don't have the ability to go back in time, it's quite obvious.

___________

Y/N's POV

I met up with Sophie next to a hotdog stand. I ran towards her to hug her. She greeted me with a warm smile, per usual. Oliver ran to hangout with his friends and completely forgot about me, that's okay though.

    Me and Sophie grabbed ice cream together. I was too nervous to order, so Sophie had to. We walked towards the creek behind the park, which was curtained by trees. "Y/N, I've been feeling really guilty about what happened at school. I just didn't know what to do.. and I wanted to protect you." "Sophie, you're still on about that? Seriously, it's okay. You're a great person, Soph. Don't let those negative feelings get to you." Sophie looked up at me smiling, with a shimmer in her eyes. Sophie leaned in carefully and gave me a hug as she had a firm grip on the cone of her ice cream.

      As we walked down the trail, we heard the voices of others. One of the voices stood out, it sounded very familiar .. "I feel really comfortable around you Y/N and I wanted to tell you that—" Almost instantly a delicate figure came rushing towards us! I dashed out of the way and Sophie followed my lead. The unknown girl stopped a few steps in front of us. She turned around and it was Heejin.

      "Oh, you guys are here too? What's up!" Sophie looked quite annoyed and said "You literally almost ran into us and you're just going to act like nothing happened... we're fine, Heejin." My face burst into an expression of shock. " Wait you guys know each other ?"
"Y/N when you go to the same school with someone almost all your life, you'll get to know them at some point." 

. "Yeah, me and Heejin were pretty chill until she—" Heejin gave Sophie the nastiest eyebrow lift ever. "Can you not? I just wanted to talk with Y/N without any of that being brought up." Another figure came rushing towards us again. "HEEJIN!!!!"  Hyunjin approached her and pulled Heejin into her arms. Hyunjin's bright face transformed into a more serious aura. I think she realized who we were.. Hyunjin turned to Heejin. "I'll meet you at the funnel cake truck after you're done talking with them.." She left without any other words. "She still off about what happened. I mean both of the things that happened. Sophie, you probably shouldn't try to beat up someone's girlfriend when their partner isn't around." I was expecting Heejin attempt to punch Sophie but that didn't happen. It was obvious that she was embarrassed when Heejin brought it up though, very clearly. "I should get going. I don't want to leave Hyunjin alone for too long!" Soon Heejin departed as well.   

      Me and Sophie kept walking. "So what was that about?" I said. "Which part?" Sophie replied. "What were you going to say before Heejin basically shut you up." Soon, Sophie had explained to me a dark story. I don't think I was supposed to find out, or more so that Heejin wanted me to know.

    Sophie unveiled the true colors of her. She explained to me that Heejin bullied a girl in Middle school. They were in the same class, this meant Sophie watched everything go down in front of her. The bullying got so bad that the girl attempted suicide and was transferred to another school. Heejin's punishment? Suspended for 2 weeks and was required a handwritten apology to the girl. 2 years later, there was a post explaining the girl took her own life due to severe depression and the bullying had followed her. She was transferred 2 times and Heejin was responsible for one of them. Sophie recalls at recess Heejin would hold the girls face against the hot metal bars on the playground. This would result in her having burn marks on her face and people would taunt her for having herpes.

I couldn't believe it at all. Heejin seemed like such a caring soul. Was that kindness she showed in the bathroom fake? I'm not going to believe it until I find out myself. I'll decide if she's a good person or not. Me and Sophie walked out of the forest back into the park. "Are you sure all of that is true? She seems so sweet.." "Y/N, there's so much more! I'll tell you about it another day because it's just a lot. She was the only thing people would talk about and not in the good way. She's the devil put into the vessel of a human being."  Sophie's expression was burning with hatred. To lighten up the mood I asked Sophie if she wanted to spend the night and she agreed.

        Heejin was in the near distance so I handed Sophie my ice cream and told her to stay put. "Heejin!" I could tell she was trying to decipher me due to terrible eye site. "Do you want to hangout with me tomorrow after school?" She blew a raspberry. "Or we can skip class together" she leaned in an uncomfortable amount, barely leaving any room between us. Being the people pleaser I am, I agreed and went back to Sophie.

          "Why were you so close to Heejin? Like I tell you she bullied someone to suicide and you just happily go over there and talk to her. I'm sorry but I don't understand" exclaimed Sophie in a malicious tone. "I'm going to find out who she really is for myself. Also she's the one who got weirdly close, not me." She walked ahead of me and sat down on a nearby bench.

Y/N thought to themselves.
" I'm sorry, Soph. I'm doing this to myself. Whatever it is that is attracting me to this girl, I only hope it doesn't end and that if there is an end, that you're there with me."