Tied.

Y/N arrived home with Sophie and Oliver. Sophie wanted to go on a walk so they did.

"You're the only person I've had actual fun with in a long time. Thanks for that Y/N."

Sophie smiled at them nicely. She reached out to grab their hand and she intertwined their hand with hers. The atmosphere became tense but that didn't last long because Y/N's phone rang in their pocket.

Heejin: I miss you, let's start hanging out more.

Soon enough, Sophie got annoyed and rolled her eyes. Y/N felt butterflies in their stomach, not because of Sophie but because of Heejin's text.

Y/N: Yeah ofccc! :) We're hanging out tomorrow though so be patient lol

Heejin: You make me impatient Y/N.

Y/N turned their phone off and put it back into their pocket. The night was cold and they went back inside the house. Sophie fell asleep on the couch and Y/N, on the floor.

The ringing for the alarm was loud. 6:00 AM. Y/N woke Sophie up and they got ready for school. It felt like all the energy was sucked out of both of them by a vampire.

School was boring and typical up until study hall. Y/N was looking forward to hanging out with Heejin. They met up at the bathroom, the same one Y/N got slapped by Hyunjin in.

"Woah you actually showed up!" teased Heejin.

"Why wouldn't I?" Y/N responded as they walked closer to each other.

They walked out into the parking lot side by side. Heejin was wearing a plaid blouse. She went on and on about her interests, how she broke her guitar yesterday. Her lips puckered up significantly when she spoke, Y/N thought it was cute. They wished they could take pictures with their eyes, so that they could never forget a moment.

"Heejin, you're really pretty you know?" Y/N said as they looked directly into Heejin's dark caramel eyes

"Heejin, you're really pretty you know?" Y/N said as they looked directly into Heejin's dark caramel eyes. She looked away, her face flushed with a rosy hue. Heejin leaned closer and held Y/N tightly in her arms, never wanting to let go.

"Let's hangout after school. We can go over to your place." Heejin whispered into their ear.

Y/N let go of her and put their arms onto her shoulders. "I can't today, my brother is going to have friends over."

Heejin's face slowly turned into a frown. "We can go over to mine then. I just.. really want to spend more time with you. One thing though, my mom can get a bit loud and sometimes she comes home drunk. She says she's working on it but honestly I think it's just a dirty lie."

Y/N agreed to go over to Heejin's after school and they went back to their designated classes. On their way back to class, their was a voice calling Y/N.

"What were you doing with Heejin out there?" They turned around to find out it was Hyunjin.

"If you're thinking about getting closer with Heejin, you shouldn't. She's a toxic bitch and she'll leave you for anything that benefits her."

" Lies.
Lies.
Lies. "

That's all Y/N ever thought when negative things were said about Heejin. She can't be that bad and she's shown that.

Y/N turned around without saying a word and left Hyunjin behind.

The school day ended and Y/N walked home with Heejin since she lived close to the school. They couldn't get words out of their mouth. Whenever they were around her it felt as if their words were limited.

"I know people keep saying shit about me to you, Y/N. You can believe them if you want." The tone in her voice was calm and sincere.

"I'm not going to believe them."

Her eyes moved in your direction and she simply smiled. Was she not used to people taking her side?