Stop Nagging!!

Warning- This chapter has some smut so if you don't feel comfortably with that, I will put a warning from where it starts so you can skip it. So look out for this emoji ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Please also note that I will be using Alatus for beta xiao because I don't have any ideas for another name.
(I know Alatus is Xiao's name but for the sake of this story, pretend?)

Please also note I am not the best at writing smut so please bare with me (T^T)

Aether POV

"You.." Xiao said as his eyes darkened in colour.

I still struggled to breathe as my vision blurred once again and I was on the edge of passing out once more. Xiao saw this and rushed to my side.

He cupped my cheeks, gently slapping it to keep me awake.

My breath steadied and my vision focused more. I looked past his shoulder to look at the other male. He looked exactly like Xiao, except instead of the green colour, there was red replacing it and his chest was exposed, he had black hair with red highlights as well.

I was beyond confused.

Why were there two Xiaos?

Upon seeing my confused expression, he answered my unspoken question. "Hi darling~ I'm Alatus. Xiao's.. twin brother." He said with a hesitant yet flirty tone. Xiao scowled then stood up and stepped in front of me protectively.

"You stopped being my brother the day you sided with the abyss" Xiao said glaring at Alatus while holding his protective stance over me. My eyes widen at what he said. The abyss? Then, he must know Lumine, right? Was he also sent to convince me..? My gaze hardened as I looked up at Alatus.

"Did..did she send you here?" I asked ignoring Xiao's expression. Alatus seemed amused by everything and was most definitely not taking this seriously. "She did. Have you made up your mind? She's getting quite impatient you know." Alatus sighed. "Its only been a day, tell her to stop with the nagging otherwise, I won't hesitant to decline immediately without a second thought" I stated firmly letting out an annoyed sigh. Alatus hummed of acknowledgement leaning against the wall looking at us boredly.

"What are you talking about? Who is she, Aether?" Xiao asked sternly looking back and forth between Alatus and I.

I hesitated before opening my mouth to tell Xiao everything. But I was interrupted. "Sorry bro, he can't say. It's a family issue." Alatus said amusingly while walking up to me. He grabbed me by my waist and spun me around suddenly but he was pushed away by Xiao and I was grabbed by him, my hands settled on his shoulders as he looked at Alatus. "Hands off" Xiao said angrily. "Relax, I was just having some funnn~ Besides, I couldn't do anything if I tried, I'm with her." He said looking at me and I immediately knew what he was talking about. My eye twitched in agitation as my grip on Xiao's shoulders tightened, he seemed to notice and glanced back at me for a  second then looked back at Alatus. "Really..?" I said through my clenched teeth as I forced a fake smile.

Alatus smirked and then he blurted out shamelessly, "Yeah! Good god..she's so good in bed and she's so loud too. Oh god~ but she always feels so good around me too-" He was suddenly cut short as an abyss portal appeared below him and he fell in, letting out a small yelp.

My eyes twitched angrily but when he yelped my eyes widen as I saw him fall in. But, after realising it was just Lumine taking him back I sighed out a breath of relief and let go of Xiao and backed away. "I have a feeling we're gonna see him again some time soon, but thankfully he's gone" I said annoyed. I looked at Xiao and I saw he was staring intensely at where the portal was.

I walked forward and touched his shoulder. "Xiao, you okay?" I said softly. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. He looked deeply into my eyes as his grip tightened, but this time it didn't hurt, it was more of a 'just-let-me-hold-you' type of grip. "X..Xiao?" I said softly once again as I brought my other hand up to caress his cheek gently. He let go of my wrist and his hands settled on my hips as he leaned into my touch.

His lips collided with mine as I returned his sweet kiss. It was passionate, full of love and adoration. But as we continued the kiss grew into something more lustful and dominating.

Author POV

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Xiao bit Aether's lip, hard causing him to moan into the kiss giving Xiao a chance to glide his tongue into his mouth. The muscle explored every inch of Aether's mouth, coating it in saliva.

They pulled away, leaving a string of saliva. Both their faces were both red and were both left panting.

Xiao then pushed Aether onto the bed kissing and sucking on his neck, leaving hickies as proof of their deed.

Aether moaned out as he wrapped his arms around Xiao's neck and his legs around his hips, keeping him in place. "So needy.." he taunted as he bit down on his neck leaving a mark. Aether could only whimper.

He pulled away to admire his 'work'. Aether's neck was covered in hickies and small bite marks , his face was completely red and he was panting heavily. The sight alone caused his cock to twitch in stimulation.

His hand swiftly dove under Aether's top and glided over his sensitive nubs. Aether moaned in pleasure as he squirmed under Xiao's soft touch. "Xiao...please" Aether whimpered out pathetically. Xiao only chuckled as he whispered in his ear. "Of course my love, we have all the time in the world after all."

(You imagine the rest, I have no idea how to continue on so...haha..)