Out of my way.

Sorry for very late and short chapter last time😅
Ppl hv been asking for more chapters so I'll try my best for you guys, pls enjoy ig😘

His breath seemed to get caught within his throat as he slowly brought his gaze to the woman who had him within her grip. Her eyes much darker than before, grip seemed to tighten around him and her aura itself sounded all alarms within his head.

Alatus soon came stumbling out of the room holding his back. "Aw man.. That's gonna leave a mark.. " he said lowly. Be soon noticed Lumine and Xiao standing looking at him. He quickly stood up straight and stuttered out a weak response. "L-Lumine! Darling, sweetheart.. Light of my life haha.. What are you doing here?" [Someone pls get that reference]

Lumine payed him no mind and turned his attention back to Xiao, analysing him. She then snapped her fingers and a Herald quickly appeared. "Your Highness, what is it that you wish of me." It said kneeling, "Bob prepare a tea party, I wish to have some tea in the garden with my brother's husband" she said with a smile. "Forgive my prudence but, I thought he was the Prince's fiancé?" Bob said still kneeling. Lumine went silent but then laughed and pulled Xiao closer. "Oh yeah! I completely forgot." She said chuckling. "Alatus! Prepare your brother for our teatime, fifteen minutes" she said then pushed Xiao into Alatus sending them both tumbling to the ground as she left with the Herald. Xiao quickly stood up and looked down the hallway Lumine left to. He looked the opposite way, then quickly glanced back at Alatus who also shared his quick gaze, and dashed down that way. Unfortunately he didn't make it far, because Alatus grabbed him by his two back ribbons, [don't know what else to call it] pulling him back. Sending them both tumbling again. Xiao kicked Alatus away and stumbled with his footing to stand. "Dude-" Alatus stutter out as he pulled his brother by his pants. He then pinned Xiao in a chokehold as he held him down. "Dude relax! I know we're not really on... the best of terms with each other but if I don't get you ready within that fifteen minutes Lumi will kill us both!" Alatus said with desperation. He thought Xiao understood when he felt him relax in his grip so he pulled him to his feet and let go, he was wrong, Xiao punched him in his stomach then sent a roundhouse kick straight into his face, sending him flying into the side wall.

Xiao smirked at the display of the other's weak state. He crossed his arms, "You will never overpower me Alatus, you've never bested me once in your entirely useless life. You say we're not on the 'best of terms', I say, I'll kill you when I get my power back." He said as his eyes glowed even within the mysterious mist the festered due to the fight.

A slow clapping snapped him out of his trance, "Well done! I never would have expected this much of a resistance with you, even with the power dampener. You truly are deserving of the title as Rex Lapis' loyal yaksha dog." An annoying voice said. Xiao gritted his teeth in anger and whipped his head around to look at him. There stood the Prince in all his sickeningly, disgusting glory. Xiao reached to summon his spear. "Ah.. I forgot about that. I'll have to make a new bracelet to fix that problem." He said with his hand on his hip. "That was quite the performance you put up. Very entertaining, and that speech! Even I was almost intimidated with that fierce look in your eyes, such determination! Enough to remind me the reason I fell in love with you." He continued with his hands on his heart. Xiao dashed forward to him, spear in hand, aimed for his head.

Aether payed him no mind, as he, even with his eyes closed, dodged the spear aimed straight at his head and pulled it away while in the process kicking Xiao in the gut to pull the spear completely out of Xiao's grip and reach by throwing it into a portal he conveniently opened on the ground. He brought Xiao into a Waltz like position as he spun him around with a giggle. By the time Xiao was turned to face Aether, he held a glare like no other, his eyes glowed with anger. Aether only smiled. Suddenly, Aether's gaze hardened, and he grabbed Xiao's jaw tightly with one hand, squishing his cheeks together with a threatening grip.

"You never listen do you, love? No matter how hard I try to drill it into your little head, that you'll never escape from here. I suggest you let go of what little hope you think you have of leaving, for I think you should save yourself the despair.. " he said with dark dull eyes, he brought his hand down and tapped on the bracelet on Xiao's hand. It sparked a bit before he pulled away and smiled, "There.. No more spear for you" he said as he watched Xiao's eyes widen, and for the first time... he saw the complete fear in his eyes and it made him smile.

Xiao struggled in Aether grip for a second, before he completely released himself and pushed Aether away, attempting to run once more. Though, when he turned around he bumped into Aether, who grabbed him by both his hands and sent a knee into his chest, knocking the breath out of him as he crumbled to the ground in pain.

'What... why is my body reacting this way... I feel so.. weak.. No. That can't be- I'm not weak.' Xiao said to himself as he found himself wheezing a bit as he curled up and held his chest. "I guess now you're wondering why your body feels so weak." Aether said as he kneeled before him and ran his fingers through Xiao's hair, before he pulled hard on them and brought Xiao's face up to face his own. Xiao could do nothing but groan and scrunch his face up in pain. Unforseen tears welling up in his eyes, finally flowing freely down his face. He was not crying from the physical pain, it was sadness, he was hurt deeply, "Aether..." fingers of said person caressed his face, wiping his tears. Aether could only smile a bit before pulling Xiao into a kiss, a soft kiss with underlying love and affection.

But.. Was it really?

"Why don't you just submitted to me my love? It would make this so much easier for you and me, you would have anything you desired" Aether said as he pulled away from the kiss, one of which was the only one Xiao melted into. Xiao's tears long gone, he let his body fall into Aether's chest. "Why can't you just let me leave... why can't things go back to the way they were..? Don't you love me?" Aether's face blanked at those words.

"You know I can do no such.. I love you too much to let you go back. I can protect you when you're here, I can protect you from your self destructive ways. " with this reply Xiao responded quickly. "Then why the fuck would you even ask me to submit!" Xiao said as he pushed Aether away from him, although not very far as they were on the floor. Xiao's breath quickened, and more tears rolled down his face, his hands in hair as he pulled at it in frustration and curled to the floor once more. Aether could do nothing but pity his lover before him. "Please... *hic* just let me leave *hic*.... Please Aether, why are you keeping me here just to *hic* hurt me.... You've caused me enough pain by *hic*abandoning me before... Just let me go... " he said in despair as him tears flowed freely while he begged for freedom once more. Aether could no longer watch, he pulled Xiao into an embrace again, although Xiao did struggle for a bit, he eventually gave up and laid limp in his hold. Freely crying into his shoulder.

Soon, Aether noticed a dark mist of miasma start to form around Xiao. He sighed a bit before using his purification power to purify Xiao. "Xiao.. please just let me help you, please be mine once more? Just give into me and I'll make things easier for you" Aether said as he pulls Xiao in more tightly.

"I... "