Dark (Actual Chapter this time I promise)

Xiao vision was blurred for a moment. Suddenly his body warped and he was now standing on what seemed like.. grass. Grass? Grass! Not the cold stone floor of the abyss but..on actual grass..with dirt and mud!
Xiao never knew one day he'd be this excited to see grass of all things.

Realization then hit the adeptus. He was out of the abyss.. away from the Prince. Somehow though, his gut churned uncomfortably at that thought, it was way too easy in his opinion. Aether seemed.. Never mind, he needed his mind away from this topic. He needed to get the Morax and inform him.. but... then what? What would he even say? The famed Traveler now sided with the abyss and kidnapped his lover? -Well ex-lover but that's not the point!.. What's the problem with tell him excatly that though? That's the one question that was now in the adeptus' mind. "That's exactly what I'll tell him.. Although I didn't really hear anymore of their plans it'll have to do. " Xiao then stood up and attempted to teleport, but.. nothing happened. When he looked down at his wrist, he noticed the power dampener was still attached just as tightly onto his wrist as he first remembered. "Fuck... I thought it would- shit... Fuck!" His voice echoed strangely for a moment but he thought nothing of it. From the looks of his surroundings he wasn't too far from Wangshu Inn. Even though.. He didn't even know where he was exactly but that's fine... "Okay.. I'll have to walk. Wangshu Inn is very large so I should see it from a high altitude.. I'll have to find somewhere high enough" at that moment, that's when he really started taking in his surroundings, the sky seemed darker than usual, the grass almost dead yet at the same type perfectly healthy and the surrounding aura of this place, so dense and intimidating.

"Huh.." Xiao said as he walked around. The more he walked the more his chest twisted with uneasiness. Was this not..no that's impossible.

After a while he realized he'd been walking for a while, and he still didn't find any type of mountain or tree of high altitude of any kind.

Feeling dejected and annoyed he walked faster, looking around, strangely feeling more of a hazy feeling of.. hatred? No that's not right.. confusion? No. His vision is hazy and his limbs feeling limp, his breathing getting heavier by the minute. 'What's happening..?' he thought to himself as the haze seemed to get stronger.

Suddenly, his felt his foot faze through the floor.

He was falling...

Falling?

Strange.

His vision finally darkened, his consciousness finally slipping away.
....
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
....

"Xiao....Xiao~"

His eyes felt heavy, he couldn't open them..he couldn't move his limbs either.
'That voice.. it can't be..'

His eyes suddenly snap open and a familiar ceiling came into view. That familiar dark, cold and unforgettable stone. "Xiao! Oh my god thank goodness you're okay, I thought you were a goner..haha..." Soft yet cold molten brown eyes and beautiful golden hair came into view. It was the prince. His hand suddenly came close enough to touch Xiao's face.

Xiao quickly grabbed the hand, elbowing him in his mouth and jumped onto the Prince, pushing, then pinning him to the ground. "What the hell is going on? Why am I back here!" He shouted looking down at the Prince. He only smirked with a bloody smile, "You don't remember? You were down in the Nether Abyss. I tried to warn you but alas, you didn't listen" he said looking up at the adeptus with darkened over eyes. "Abyss-? No I was back in Liyue just seconds ago! Take me back..!" Xiao shouted in frustration.

Suddenly, he stopped and realized. He remembered what happened.

....

He was falling...

Panic didn't set in, his body limp and unmoving. He awaited the painful landing but..it never came. Strange...

His eyes snapped open at a strange sensation around his body. Black tendrils wrapped around him, binding his feet and arms. His breathing hastened in panic but soon it binded around his neck as well.

"Shit! Shit shit shit!!.." he choked out

His breathe shortened and soon he couldn't utter a single curse. He struggled but it was no use against whatever this was, it seemed adamant and determinated to not let go.

He couldn't even see anything. It was pitch black.

Soon his eyes closed and he lost consciousness for the second time.
...

"Oh.." he said as his grip on the Prince's hand loosened slightly to which he took that chance to push Xiao off and switch roles. He looked down at Xiao, a little hesitantly.

"Ahem...it was brought to my attention that... I've been a little harsh..I didn't mean to call you a....a uhm...bitch..." he said as his voice lowered at the end.

"What was that?.. I didn't hear you."

"A..bitch"

"Excuse me?"

"I didn't mean it when I called you a bitch! There I said it" he said avoiding Xiao's gaze.

'He called me a bitch?'
...

"Xiao- fuck you fucking bitch! I'll find you... Run as far as you can.. " he said as he giggled madly at the end.
...

'Oh, he did..'

Xiao's eyes narrowed. "You expect me to forgive you for what you've done? Is this you finally realizing you're idiocy? Ha! I've been called worse, you're apology is worth less than a blade of grass to me. Save your tricks for someone else." Xiao said coldly. He was about to say more but he stopped himself as he felt the Prince's grip on his hands tighten to the point of pain. He looked down at Xiao, eyes cold and unforgiving. "What did you just say..?"

"See? You're not apologetic. Did my words hurt you Prince? I hadn't realised you had the resolve of a child. Are you going to cry? Go ahead, I'll never feel the least bit of sympathy toward you. So go ahead and cry like a man-child, cry until you feel better about yourse- ahg!" He was cut off with a hand over his neck. "Shut up." That was all he said. Nothing more, nothing less. "See..?" Xiao managed to choke out once more.

The prince gritted his teeth before letting go completely and releasing his grip on Xiao's hands. He stood up and backed away slightly. Xiao sat up, coughing while greedily taking in all the air he could.

"I know you just woke up but just know you won't be escaping anytime soon so don't try it again. There's a closet filled with clothes, use it. A mage will be coming to get you later for a dinner party that's being held tonight. Dress up, there's going to be lots of important guests there." The prince said smiling a bit at the end. "I'll be going now my love. See you tonight" he soon left right after, a click following a bit after indicating the door being locked.

Xiao scowled in annoyance as he grabbed the lamp from the table and threw it toward the door in anger before gaining his footing to walk over and lie down in the bed. His eyes soon darted over to the white doors of the wardrobe, he contemplated Aether's words before standing and stalking over to the doors.

When his hands touched the handle his body was suddenly hit with a sense of dread. "Why do I feel like I'm not going to like this..."

He opened the doors and soon his questions had been answered. "Dresses...? What the fuck-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hellooo this was supposed to be longer but I decided to split the chapters, next chapter might hv smut so heads up to anyone who doesn't like reading that stuff a warning will be given in the actual chapter so you know where to skip so yea. My motivation to write has be practically non-existent but I'll try to get the chapter out within a few weeks prolly in two weeks time so like yeah... Check out my other books btw if u get bored waiting [shameless self promo]

Hope u enjoyed even though it was short and kinda trash.