The Surprise

3/3 of my triple feature

"Your majesty, I apologize I-", the maid was trying to explain herself but the king could really care less about that at this very moment. He held up his hand to cut her off and went back to trying to figure out exactly how much of their discussion Killua had managed to hear. But he wasn't getting anywhere quick enough because asking the same question over and over again he only got the same response a simple head shake; that wasn't helping either, mainly because he didn't even know what it was for: was the omega telling 'no' as in he didn't hear anything or 'no' as in he didn't want to answer the question. Nevertheless, he needed an answer to know how to address the situation, so he took the albino into his arms, thinking a more secluded place would give him a better response, something he could work with.

Everyone who remained sitting at the table was still frozen in shock, even the side that defended the omega; no one would've thought the subject of the conversation would just walk in so casually. Mito's first mind was to get up and assist her nephew but her body didn't respond to the impulses quick enough. Even the queen's siblings were lost for words but apparently, they had no problem jumping into action after seeing their older brother be carried away. "See you two at dinner", it was said so cheerfully from none other than the former leader himself. Kalluto and Alluka kept walking but the princess didn't miss the opportunity to send a chilling glare at the man.

Following close behind the couple, they kept enough distance between them to have a quiet conversation. "I need something sharp to stab him", the man was a straight ass no wonder he and their father were buddies at one point in time.

"Please don't", Kalluto commented, "that'll start an entire conflict", while he didn't believe that Gon would actually care too much about it since he didn't seem to care for his father much, it was more of the principle.

"Killua is worth starting a war over", Alluka brought up, and honestly her younger brother couldn't agree more. His looks alone were more than enough to make any ruler risk it all; adding that he was an omega, both of them could name at least five leaders that would go into debt just for the chance to get his hand in some sort of union. "And he's not going to dinner with those people", it was no way in hell she'd listen to them insult her brother and then allow him to sit with them as though everything is dandy. That would be something they'd usually agree on so the long-haired alpha was surprised when they didn't, "excuse me?"

"That's not up for us to decide", there was no telling what reaction he'd get from Alluka but he wasn't expecting her to agree with him. Of course, they were still processing that Killua was now in the care of someone else; maybe it was because he wasn't as close to their older brother as she was but he had almost completely registered in his mind that the omega was only their concern as far as siblings go. They had every right to check on him, express any worries and always defend him but everything else was in the hands of Gon. The older teen didn't give them a reason not to trust him, hell he wanted so long to marry Ki and Silva wasn't making it easy for him but he prevailed. "Maybe we should just sit in the background", he shrugged but it was apparent his sister disagreed.

Stopping in her tracks, "K, do you want to fight?", no he didn't want to get physical, he was simply stating what he was sure she knew as well as he did, though she didn't want to admit it. "So you want him in the face of those people?", he knew what she was doing and he tried his best not to fall for it. "They insulted him, degraded him", she reminded him but he knew very well what happened; it hasn't even been ten minutes. He shared her opinion that Killua should be given some time before he faces his 'oh so loving' father-in-law but he also knew that it was neither of their decisions. "So you don't think Gon will agree with us?", she asked before cutting her brother off right as he was about to respond, "I'm sure we can convince him".