The Incident

Two men sat sitting across from one other, neither saying a thing; it's not like one was waiting on the other; it was primarily because these men spoke with their eyes, never opening their mouths. They could have an entire conversation in silence; a batter of an eyelash or a simple eye roll could understand even the smallest details. The woman between them was giving her full attention to pick up on what they were discussing, but it was going completely over her head. This conversation was much more complex than she was accustomed to witnessing or engaging in. Usually, one would start with audible words and then move to eye movements, but the men didn't even give a greeting before they began holding their private conversation in a public setting. The only sound that stirred was the slurps from each man as they took a sip from their mugs of warm liquid. The conversation had shifted from multiple topics in one sitting; it began about her (she could tell that because of the way both men looked at her when they found themselves a seat), but it quickly moved to the porcelain omega who wasn't present at the moment (or that's what she assumed), her brother's face was extremely calm while Silva's was on the opposite spectrum, so it made sense to her. She was almost sure she'd give herself a headache trying to catch every little thing, then remember it and finally compile it together to make out how she perceived the conversation. Thankfully she wouldn't have to add any more to that, "I'm planning to depart in the morning if nothing unexpected happens," Silva announced, his silent banter with Ging over.

"You can leave now," a clunking noise of a mug meeting the wooden table demanding both other patrons' attention, "I'll have uh...", snapping his fingers to help jog his memory, "Kurta...Kurta", he was thinking aloud, "I'll have Kurapika escort you if you're scared," he smirked. With that, Mito turned her head opposite the visiting king and covered her mouth, the pure disrespect was comical, but she refused to allow a giggle to leave her lips, opting to cough to prevent from laughing. "Mito be more careful," turning his attention to his sister, "I'm going forbid you from sitting with the adults," he threatened, but the ginger did nothing but roll her eyes; they came into the nook where she had been peacefully enjoying herself, and they weren't saying anything aloud leading her to draw assumptions; therefore, it was a waste of time.

"Thank you for the concern," the silver-haired alpha seemed to overlook the comment, "I'd never expect anyone under you or your seed to be adequate to protect me," a dig to Ging and Gon, "besides I doubt anyone in your kingdom could take me down," taking a sip from the glassware. "I wanted a pleasant dinner with my son...alone."

Amber and grey eyes met one another; Mito shook her head, she wasn't fond of the idea, but after the conversation she and Silva had yesterday evening, even more so. Though at the end of the decision-making process, her opinion was just a drop in a bucket because her nephew would make that final decision, and he would decline without a doubt. "I'm not asking," Mito blinked a couple of times, ensuring she had heard correctly, but apparently she had because Silva had no problem repeating himself.

"Yeah, we know," the dark-haired man shrugged, "you can't ask us," he stated, "you don't have to ask us," he corrected. "That's the one you have to ask" he pointed towards the entryway, his son strolling in with no omega in sight. "Good Morning to my favor-"he paused to think, "no, no, but you're in my top five," thinking even more, "top ten for a fact."

"I'm counting down the days until you kill over" Gon's blank expression was almost frightening. "If I weren't scared about what would happen to Killua if I ended you, then I would do it," he was thinking aloud, making sure that his father and the others heard him. "And I'll be damned if he goes back to that glorified prison guard" he would find the fountain of youth to live forever if it meant his mate stayed safely in his vicinity. He had promised his wife that he would try to be a bit nicer, but his father had begun with the bullshit early this morning, putting him in a bad mood, so keeping his promise wasn't on a path to success.