The Beginning

Jamison POV

My name is Jamison Sullivan. I am 17 years old and I'm not sure what I'm doing with my life.

I once had a complete family, but that changed when I was 10. My father and mother Jonathan and Macie Sullivan were killed in a drunk driving accident, leaving my older brothers and I behind. I remember that day like it was yesterday, the worst day of my life.

I was extremely close with my mother. She understood me in ways the others didn't. I am an extreme introvert with a copious amount of health problems that include: asthma, epilepsy and I also have albinism. I am also gay, but am terrified to come out to my brothers, and my parents passed away before I could tell them.

My mom knew how I felt about myself. I was very different from my older brothers. While they all have black hair blue eyes, I stand out like a sore thumb, with extreme white hair and blue/violet eyes.

My mother never made me feel left out, she included me in everything. You know how they say everyone has a person? She was mine. Now that she is gone I don't know how to live without her.

Don't get me wrong I was close with my father, and I miss him so much. However, he had so much more in common with my older brothers, and sometimes I found it hard to talk with him. All those years we didn't talk have left me with nothing but regret. I wish I could talk to him one more time.

My oldest brother Jamie received custody over me when our parents passed away. It was extremely hard for all of us, but especially Jamie because now he had the burden that was me.

I wish I was more like my older brothers maybe it would be easier on Jamie, but we are so different in looks and personality. There is also the fact that my older brothers are two sets of twins. With Jamie and Mason being twins, and Jasper and Maverick being twins. I wish I was a twin maybe I could have someone to talk to.

I love my older brothers and I'm pretty sure they love me, but it's hard to communicate with them when we have nothing to communicate about.

Even though we don't have a real great relationship, I am grateful for all of them. Jamie has provided me with everything I could want and need. He makes money as a CEO of his own company that he started with Mason. It's called MJS. It stands for our parent's names. They have created multiple hotels and restaurants around the country, but have the luxury of running everything from our home and from the city. We live in a extremely large house. We moved out of our family home once Jamie got established, the memories we left there are ones I will never forget. I love our new house it has three stories with 7 bedrooms and 6 baths. We each have our own rooms and bathroom, which I am extremely grateful for because sharing a bathroom with a lot of boys is a recipe for disaster. There is also a beautiful library as we all love to read that's has a piano that I play fluently.

 There is also a beautiful library as we all love to read that's has a piano that I play fluently