Toby's House

Jamison POV

I was currently in a dream. Well Toby's house, but same thing. After Jamie left Toby and I went inside and he gave me a tour of his home. It left me went a sense of warmth. I've always loved and admired homes that offer that warmth. Maybe because I felt without it for so long.

We finally made it to the end of the tour which consisted of going into Toby's room.

"And this is my room. Nothing special, but I like it." He said whilst rubbing his neck.

"No it suits you I like it." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks. My parents should be here soon with pizza, we can finish up our homework before they come if you want?"

"Yeah better to get it done then procrastinate till the end of the weekend." He smiled at me and nodded. I had brought my homework with me as well as study material if Toby wanted to study.

He had a desk in his room big enough for both of us to sit at. He left to get another chair while I started to set up my homework. I decided to start with English.

Toby came back into a room with another chair and started to set up his homework as well.

"I know this isn't exactly fun, but I appreciate you helping me out with the homework and everything." I pushed up my glasses as they were falling off my face.

"You'd be surprised at how much I actually enjoy doing school work. I got lucky that most stuff comes easy to me, so this actually pretty fun. I just hate physically going to school, not the work" I blushed. I know it might sound weird, but it's the truth.

"We'll I'm glad, let's get started." I smiled at him and we started to work.

Around 20 minutes later, the sound of a door opening alerted us from our concentration.

"My parents are home, let's go down to see them." I started to get nervous. What if they don't like me? I could feel my heartbeat picking up and Toby sense my nervousness.

"Don't worry Jamison. My parents will love you. I've talk about you to them, so they already have a great impression of you." I nodded my head believing him. I could do this. I needed to get my breathing under control, so I don't make a complete and utter fool of myself.

"Okay let's go."

We made our way down the stairs to greet his parents. The first person I saw was a beautiful woman with long brunette hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi mom, Jamison's here." Toby smiled at his mom.

"Hi Toby. And hi Jamison. It's so nice to meet you. I've heard much about you." I smiled.

"Hi Mrs. Montgomery. It's nice to meet you finally, and thanks for letting me come over."

"None of that Mrs. stuff. Call me Audrey. And your welcome anytime." I nodded my head.

"Thank you." I patted myself mentally on my back for not stuttering.

"Where's dad?" Toby asked.

"He's just upstairs he'll be down in a second. I brought pizza for dinner I hope y'all are hungry."

"I'm starving." Toby said.

"Me too. Thank you for going to get it."

"Your welcome sweetheart, you could learn from him Toby." I looked over at Toby he seemed embarrassed, but laughed it off. I then heard the sound of someone coming into the kitchen.