Coming Out Part II

Jamison POV

When I woke up this morning I did not expect to be coming out to my older brother. I thought that would happen in about, oh well I don't know, never perhaps.

But, all my previous thoughts were proven wrong when Maverick told me he was proud of me. Maverick, was proud of me. I was so happy.

The only problem is coming out to my other brothers. I want to believe that they will be okay with it, but you never know. I also want to tell Toby, just in case he doesn't accept who I am. Better to get it over with now, than be hurt more in the future if we're better friends. I know we'll never be anything more.

Maverick, Midnight and I were continuing with our relaxing day when one by one all the rest of my brothers started arriving home. I felt my heart in my feet. I was nervous. I had a plan to wait till we were all gather at the dining room table where I would drop the bomb on them. Preferably when no one was eating, so there was no possibility of someone choking.

Jasper was the first home today, as he didn't have to stay late after school. He have me a hug, asking me about my day and vice versa. He greeted his twin, then went up to his room to put more comfortable clothes on.

As he was getting dressed Jamie and Mason arrived. On the inside I was panicking, on the outside I was trying to stay cool, calm and collected. The three C's.

Jamie was the first to greet me. A repeat of what happen with Jasper occurred. Same with Mason. So far I think they don't notice I'm about to pass out. Let's keep it that way.

They both went to their rooms to wind down for a minute, whilst I was trying to figure out what I was going to say. Do I just blurt it out? Have a heart to heart like I did with Maverick? Why is this so hard?

Midnight was by my side pawing at me, sensing the anxiety I was feeling. I gather him in my arms, letting him now I was okay for now, later maybe not.

Jamie came back down to start dinner, while I set the table. Maverick, Mason and Jasper were in the living room talking amongst themselves.

A voice startled me out of my thoughts.

"You okay Jamison?" My eldest brothers calming me down a bit.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just something on my mind."

"You wanna talk about it?" Jamie's face looked concerned.

"Later." I said with a reassuring smile. I was determined to tell them all tonight. I'm tired of lying to them and myself.

About an hour later dinner was done and we all gather into the dining room to eat. Jamie had made a simple dinner of Pork chops and Mac and Cheese. Delicious.

While eating, all my brothers were talking to each other. Midnight was eating in the other room. I, however, had a million thoughts at the moments on how I was gonna tell them, and how they are gonna react.

"Jamison, you're extra quiet tonight. You sure you're okay?" Jamie asked.

This was it.I looked around the table to make sure nobody was currently eating so a crisis was adverted. I then looked to Maverick who has a reassuring smile on his face tell me it was okay.

"I need to tell you guys something." I said very nervously. They were all looking at me. I felt like I was drowning in a sea of blue eyes.

"I had a talk with Maverick earlier. We talked about something I have been hiding my entire life and I'm afraid of how y'all are gonna react." I set the time for this very serious conversation that was about to take place.

"You can tell us anything Jamie, don't worry" Jasper said.

I wanted to cry and pretend that this was not happening, but I need to do this.

"I-I'm ga-gay" I stuttered out to my brothers. This was it. I finally said it and my chest felt lighter. I felt the need to cry, as one tear slipped out of my eye.

I was looking down at my lap. I didn't want to see their reactions, when suddenly my chin was softly grabbed and the eyes of Jamie came into view.

He wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Jamison, I'm so proud of you. All of us are so lucky to have a brother like you. Never be ashamed about who you are. You have my 1000 percent acceptance. I love you very much." At this time I wanted to sob, but I didn't. I simply grabbed my oldest brother into a tight hug and I finally breathed what felt like my first true breath.

"Thank you Jamie. I love you." I said quietly to him. I lifted my head to look at my other brothers who had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"He's right Jamie, never be afraid to be who you are. I love you all the same." Mason said as he came to my side to hug me. I gladly accepted.

"Thank you Mase. I love you." I squeezed him even tighter.

When I released Mason from the hug, Jasper was right there next in line for a hug, but seemed to be in deep thought.

"Jamison, I'm sorry. Sorry, that you felt like you couldn't tell us about who you are. I wish that this was something you could have just told us without worry or fear, and for that I'm extremely sorry." He said as he fiercely hugged me.

"It wasn't your fault at all. I know you guys love me, but there was always this nagging feeling that you guys would hate me and I would be alone. I'm sorry I felt like that. I love you Jasper." I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I love you, Bub." I smiled at his nickname for me.

We stopped hugging and I dried my tears. I felt like I could do anything in this moment. I felt love and peace. I never wanted this feeling to leave.

We all sat back in our seats and chatted about everything. They asked me if I had any crushes, and I turned tomato red. Honestly I liked Toby, but that was another bridge I would cross another day. I also didn't want to talk about that with my older brothers.

The night went on as usual. We watched tv together. Midnight by my side, I was leaning on Maverick who sat beside me. My eye slowly closing.

With happy thoughts and a peaceful state of mind. I felt my eyes close and slowly I drifted off to sleep. Thoughts of seeing Toby tomorrow making me smile. Today was a good day.

Hi 😎
I'm so proud of Jamison 🥲

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Leave your comments and votes 🥰

Bella 💙