Good Feeling

Jamison POV

I woke up this fantastic Monday morning with an actual smile on my face, this weekend was amazing. I had spent actual time with my brothers, and I didn't feel lonely at all. This was a good feeling.

The alarm that woke me up was still beeping and was frankly very annoying, so I cut it off and got ready for the day. The fantastic mood I was feeling was slowly fading as I got closer to the inevitable loneliness I would face at school. I was pretty good academically in school, passing my classes with all A's, so that never was a struggle thankfully.

I got dressed in some jeans and a hoody as it was cold outside. I also wore glasses as my eye sight was terrible. We lived in The North Georgia Mountains, so it got pretty cold. Even though it was supposed to be spring, Georgia weather was unpredictable. It was also close enough were my brother could drive to Atlanta for work, but he also had the option to work from home as he was the boss. 

I made my way downstairs with midnight where I saw all my brothers eating breakfast. They had made a promise to at least eat one meal a day together.

"Good morning."

They all said good morning back to me as I sat at the siding room table. I don't have an appetite for breakfast, so I was planning to sit there quietly.

"Are you not eating breakfast, Jay?" Jamie asked

"I usually don't. I don't have an extreme appetite in the mornings." I said quietly.

I usually eat a big lunch at school, and then dinner at home. Eating breakfast in the morning makes me feel sick.

He nodded his head letting it go.

As it got time to leave for school Jamie stood up and walk towards me. I was confused as to what was going on, when he slowly open his arms inviting me in for a hug.

My mom always told me that my love language was touch, and I was extremely deprived of that since she passed, so this hug from Jamie was a gift to my heart. I slowly walked into his embrace hugging him tight a bright smile on my face. He was so much taller than me, so it felt like a huge bear was hugging me.

"Have a good day at school, call if you need me."

"I will."

After he released me, Maverick and Mason stood up as well offering me a hug. This was the best day ever. I gratefully accepted their hugs and they each told me to have a good day.

Jasper was outside getting the car warmed up to go to school.  I don't have my license yet, but I really want to get it. I'm just extremely nervous about it. I went out to the car with midnight, dreading going to school. I knew my best day ever would turn out bad as soon as I stepped foot into the building. I hated it there. Luckily everyone one left Midnight alone, as they knew he was on the job.

"Ready to go"

"Yeah, I guess."

I am in the 11th grade, Junior year. I am so over it.

As we drive to school there was silence, but a comfortable silence as the radio played in the background. The ride to school only took about 15 minutes, so the drive was over before it even started.

"I can tell you don't really like school, Jamison. If there are any problems today, or if you just want to seem me come to my classroom. I'll be there."

I smiled at him grateful that he offered.

"Okay, thanks Jas."

"No problem Bub. Let's start the day"