Two

Seriously, my head hurts so much right now. I'm on the other side of the world, in China right now. And we are having online lessons right now. huh. Although great news, I might be able to go to America when it's Summer Vacation. Which is like, a long way until JULY. :(. Why are we having so much class time? Btw I don't go to public school in case u r wondering. That's why I know so much English. Y'know like there are lots of international schools in China? Yeah, like that. So yeah. Here is the next chapter tho. I ♥️ you guys 4 ever tho.

~Tiana for life, Biana Song(KotLCKeeper174)

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Biana's POV:

I'm so excited about the first day of school! Who knows? Maybe I could meet some cute boys and stuff. Okay. Fitz said I'm overthinking. 

Fitz is my big brother. He's always able to read my mind, which is weird, it makes him kinda like a Telepath. It makes me want to stop thinking in front of him. Think about it! He gets to know so much of my private things! 

So, anyway. I woke up today, and unfortunately, my hair is a mess. After I brushed my hair and put on my school uniform (which, just to tell you, is super ugly), I went on the bus with Fitz.

"Bi! There you are!" My best friend, Sophie, called from her seat. I waved back as I sat beside her, "Hey, Sophie!" I watched Fitz ignoring all the flirting from the girls on the bus, then he sat in front of us with Keefe. 

"Ugh. Foster insists to wait for Biana and sit with her. I mean, what's the fuss of sitting with me? Am I that bad?" Keefe whined.

"KEEFE!" Sophie blushed and lightly punched Keefe. "Ow!" Keefe fake-cried, "How can you do this to me!"

"Actually, Keefe. You are that bad." Fitz said. "Aw, c'mon. Captain Telepath. Don't be so cruel!" Keefe joked. Fitz rolled his eyes. (I made it Captain Telepath because they are all human and they don't know what Cognates is.)

The bus stopped, and the students all rush through the door and hurried inside our high school, Foxfire.

"Guys!" Dex waved from far away as he ran to our side, "How's it going?" "Aw, it's great Dex. Thanks for caring for me!" Keefe shouted and started flirting shamelessly with Dex. (Omg, did I just make Keefe gay???) Dex put on an ew face and shoved Keefe away, "Stop acting that, will you?"

That's when Marella came, "Hey guys! Have you heard? There are new students in our grade this year!" 

Sophie and I squealed, "Omigosh! Are they boys or girls?" I'm pretty sure Sophie's excitement is because she can make friends, on the other hand, mine is because I can meet some cute boys!

"Both. One girl, one boy. I heard that they are twins and they were adopted by Tiergan." Marella replied. I gasped, "Wait, adopted? Tiergan? The one that adopted Wylie?" Tiergan is famous for his kindness. He adopted Wylie when Wylie's mom died and his dad was in a coma.

"Yo guys. Whatcha talking 'bout?" Keefe suddenly popped out. "We are talking about-" Sophie began, but Marella interrupted, "We are talking about how dumb you are." Keefe glared at Marella as the three of us laughed. That's when I spotted a girl that seems lost.

"Hey, guys! Look! Is that one of the new students?" I pointed out. "You mean the twin?" Dex asked. "How did you know?" Fitz said. Dex shrugged, "Well, I mean, we rarely get new students, so yeah, everyone knows." 

Sophie went up to the girl and brought her to us. "Guys, this is Linh Song." "Just call me Linh. I'm fifteen this year." She said. 

Linh has long black hair over her shoulder, she has some sliver stripes in her hair as well. She also has these beautiful sliver-blue eyes. 

I greeted her, "Hi Linh! I'm Biana Vacker. Anyway, welcome to Foxfire! It's your first day here, right?" Linh nodded shyly. "This is Marella, and you have already seen Sophie. And the boys over there is Keefe, Dex and my brother, Fitz." Linh put a smile on her face and said, "Hi, guys." 

All the boys started asking Linh questions at the same time, making her uncomfortable. I jumped by her side and shooed all the boys away. Marella and Sophie soon joined in. Sophie smiled, "Let us guide your way here. The boys are nonsense, so just ignore them." "Thank you, guys." Linh smiled, finally looking like she felt at home.

The class went as boring as usual. I napped in History, try my hardest not to fail in Chemistry, and helped Sophie to burn down the Science lab. Everything went fine, until lunch.

Linh talked to her twin brother and spend her lunch with us. Near the end of lunch, her twin brother came. 

"Hey, Linh," He called from her back. Linh looked up, "Hi Tammy! You coming to sit with us?"

Tammy's (Whatever he is actually called) face turned red. Then Linh told us, "This is my twin brother, his name is Tam." Then she whispered to us loudly, "Also, he doesn't like people calling him Tammy, that's his nickname."

"All right Linh! That's enough!" Tam said with impatience, keeping a rough face. Linh rolled her eyes, "Whatever." Tam has identical sliver bangs with Linh's, which is super cool. He also has the same silver-blue eyes, making him look even more handsome... Wait, what was I thinking?

"You have a twin brother? That's so cool, Linh!" Fitz said. I rolled my eyes. Why does he have to act so surprised? He already knows this! Then he acted all stupid and flashed her smile. Sheesh, Fitzroy poop! You can stop flirting now! We all know you like Linh now! "Thanks, Fitz," Linh mumbled as she blushed.

Keefe put on a smirk as he faked coughed, "Ahem." Yep! That's totally what I would do! 

Linh blushed again, this time even more. 

Sophie shoved Keefe gently. "Keefe! Stop it! That's rude!" Yo! Sokeefe! I ship it! 

"C'mon, Foster, aren't they sweet?" Keefe smirked. Then Fitz glared at him. Ha! You deserve it dear brother. Marella and I giggled. Then Fitz glared at me. Hello? You dare to glare at me

"Only Sophie is normal." He said, making Sophie blush. "Isn't Foster cute when she blushes?" Keefe told everyone, making Sophie blush even more.  

Dex spoke, "So your name is Tam?" "C'mon, take a seat! I'm Marella!" Marella said. I noticed Marella blushed a little. Does she like Tam? Why would I feel jealous? He shrugged, "Thanks, Marella. I'm not staying long. I'm just coming here to tell Linh something." "And what is it?" Linh asked. "I have some things to do after school, so I can't go home with you, you all right with that?" Tam replied. "Oh! Linh! You should come over to my home, Everglen!" I said excitedly. Linh smiled, "Thanks Biana! I'll come!" I nodded, "You should all come! We can play Base quest and Bramble!" 

Then the bell rang, and Linh and I headed to P.E. Time went quick, and soon school is over. Linh went on the bus with us. We had a fun afternoon, and night came. I went to bed, and I dreamed of sliver bangs and sliver-blue eyes.

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Why is this chapter so long too? Never mind, I really enjoy writing it. Writing Biana's POV is a little hard because I seriously haven't got many ideas for her. Anyway, thank you for reading this! I promise you guys more Tiana moments will come, I just need to get Tam and Biana closer first. I'm the next chapter and the chapter after the next one is all going to be Tam's POV. I think the real Tiana will start in the fourth chapter. I'm gonna write the next chapter now, because, (obviously) online lessons are seriously SO boring! The teacher doesn't even do anything. UGH. *roll eyes at the bad teachers.* So yeah! The next chapter is going to be short. and, later!

~Tiana for life, Biana Song (KotLCKeeper174)