Eight

170 reads?! How is this possible? OMIGOSH. okay, calm down. Anyway, I don't have much to say just that I woke up at 4 am because I had a nightmare of caterpillars then I couldn't go to sleep because I'm scared of caterpillars. That's kinda embarrassing, but let's start!

~Tiana for life, Biana Song (KotLCKeeper174)

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Tam's POV:

My face burned with shame. I can't believe kissed Biana just for a show. But, something felt different. It felt like there were sparkles, but that can't be. I can't actually like her, right? I mean, I already made the promise after the "incident" ... 

I shook my head, I can't think about things like this. 

After I went out of the closet the truth or dare continued. Then Marella dared Linh to kiss her! Ugh, I can't stand this world anymore, why can't I just commit suicide?

No. Tam. Think about Linh. Linh would be sad. Tam. THINK ABOUT LINH.

So I made an excuse and went out of the room, why is life so hard? Then Dex came. I groaned, why can't I have some time ALONE?

After we went back to the room, truth or dare continued, which, to be honest, is boring. 

After truth or dare, we went to bed, boys and girls went their separate way. I climbed into my sleeping bag and ignored the others. I want to fall asleep, not because I can rest, but because I can escape this cruel world. Then I remember I need to report to the Neverseen.

I waited until I'm sure all three boys are asleep as I slowly grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

The Neverseen

The¡Shady!Guy
|You guys have time to call now?

The*Villain

Right, I forgot how much you love to text others at midnight|

Flash$Glimmerly
How is the assignment going?|

The¡Shady¡Guy

|No, not here, my sis might see.

Lady-Gisela
We have to call|

Fire^is^fair
I don't have the time for that, my "fiancé" is by my side now.|

Burn#fire#burn

Then we will start without you.|

No{Vacker}
I'm not going anywhere|

I&can&read&your&mind
Huh, we know|

Force~Field
Hehe, very funny, NOT|

Shadow/Flux
Right|

The¡Shady¡Guy|Can we just start we are wasting time.[Windy]StormExcatly|

(Just to tell you The*Villain is Vespera, Flash$Glimmerly is Glimmer, Lady-Gisela is Lady Gisela-DUH-Fire^is^fair is Brant, Burn#fire#burn is Fintan, No{Vacker} is Alvar, I&can&read&your&mind is Gethen, Force~Field is Ruy, Shadow/Flux is Umber, [Windy]Storm is Trix.)

I started a call as everyone entered. 

"So, tell us what happened," Alvar said. Glimmer added excitedly, "Did you ask her out?" I shook his head, "Eh, no..." Lady Gisela rolled her eyes, "It's a sleepover, it's the best chance to ask her out you idiot." I nodded, "Yeah, I know, I decided to ask her out tomorrow." "You better be quick," Umber said. "At least I made progress," I replied. Gethen looked at me carefully, "What is it?" "I kissed her," I said. Glimmer squealed. Vespera glared at Glimmer, "Calm down, or I will kick you out of the call." 

Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Tammy?" The voice asked, "Tammy, who are these people? Why are you calling, in the middle of the night?" Linh said.

No, Linh. Why, out of all people, is it Linh?

I turned around, "Oh, um... Hi, Linh! I was just... calling... people who work at the pet shop, I want to buy you a pet as a surprise, but it looks like you already know now." 

Linh's eyes lighten up, "Really? Tammy! You're so kind! Thank you! Okay, I won't disturb you anymore, bye~" She waved and went upstairs. 

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"That was close." I turned back to my phone, and the others nodded. Gethen said, "It seems like it would be too dangerous to call now, we will see each other at our next meeting." Then we end the call.

I sighed, now I need to buy Linh a pet, and we already have, like, hundreds of them.

I went back to my bed, unable to go to sleep again. My thoughts were full in my head.

What would Linh react like if she finds out? Would she be angry? Sad? Shame? Afraid? The last world hit me hard. What if she was afraid of me because I joined the Neverseen? What if she never wants to see me again?

I can imagine Linh being afraid...

"It's not like what it seems!" I begged, but Linh slowly walked away, "I, I'm sorry, Tam. You're right. It's not what it seems." I released the breath I was holding earlier. Linh continued, "You're not who you seem. You are someone else. Someone evil. And with you, we are all going to die. You are the nightmare. Never get close to me again!" Linh tried to run away, but I grabbed her hand, "Linh, please." Linh shivered and took her hand, "Don't say my name, don't curse me, I still have a bright future ahead without you."  And with that, Linh walked away.

I woke up. I just had a nightmare, everything is a nightmare. None of it is real. 

"Whoa, Bangs Boy, you okay? You were crying." I sat up and found Keefe sitting by my side, "Your crying woke me up so I woke you up." 

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm all right." "C'mon, what is it? Did you have a nightmare? You can tell me." Keefe said. "It's nothing. Just a bit overwhelmed by emotions." I said as I turned away, refusing to look at him. "What emotion is it? Grief?" Keefe continued to ask. I shook my head, "It's none of your business." "Whoa, that hurts, Bangs Boy," Keefe said. I felt annoyed, "Stop joking, it's not the time." Keefe replied, "I'm not joking, Bangs Boy." I turned to look at him, with hurt written all on his face. Why does he have to make this such a big deal? Keefe spoke again, "What is it? Tell me, maybe I can help you." I shook my head again, "Please stop asking questions. It's really none of the things you should care about."

Keefe nodded, "Tam, you know. You can always trust me." 

And with these words, I was softened.

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Sorry, this is supposed to be a Tiana story. But I can't help to add some Kam moments, because I really ship them as well. But don't worry, they won't end up together. They will though in my other fanfiction. I just started it. It's called We don't need a guy. Please read. Thank you. Although it's an LGBTQ fanfiction. So if you were homophobic or whatever, PLEASE DON'T READ. Thank you. Thank you for reading, Luv u all, bye!

~Tiana for life, Biana Song(KotLCKeeper174)