Seven

Hey guys! 158 reads! Thank you! Sorry for not updating for a while. I was lazy and I found a great KotLC Fanfiction. I extremely recommend it. It's called Keeper of the Lost Memories, and it's like, one of the greatest fanfics I have ever seen. Anyway, you must be tired of me blah blah blah and trash-talking, so let's get on to the story!

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Linh's POV:

I waited patiently outside the closet. I can't wait for Biana and Tammy to come out. I wonder if Tammy likes Biana, I mean, I have seen the way he always looks at her...

"Seven minutes up!" Keefe shouted as he opened the closet. Tammy and Biana climbed out,  looking all pale. I looked at Biana for details as she mouthed me, "He kissed me." I squealed, but I soon calmed myself down and the truth or dare continued.

"It's my turn," Tammy said, as he turned to Marella, "Marella, truth or dare?"

"Truth, I guess. I trust none of you for dares, of course, except for Linh." She turned to look at me, with something weird in her eyes that makes me feel warm.

(Yes, Marelinh shippers, this will also be a Marelinh fanfic!!!)

"Okay, Marella, if you can kiss anyone in this world, who will you kiss?" Tammy smirked and asked.

I saw Dex staring at her with expectant eyes. But instead of saying his name, Marella said the name of one person out of all, "Uh... I would probably kiss Linh." I smiled, knowing the kiss won't just be a friend kiss. Then I saw Tammy glaring at Marella. So I turned to Tammy and glared back. 

Marella saw all the glares and Dex's hurt expression as she quickly changed the subject, "Anyway, it's my turn. Linh, truth or dare?" 

I thought for a moment. If Marella trusts me for dares, why can't I trust her for dares, right? I opened my mouth and said, "Dare." 

Marella smiled her warmest smile, "Hope you don't mind, I dare you to kiss me." I nodded as I stepped forward and I leaned in. This feeling is strange, but I feel great. I feel loved and all. I leaned even closer until I can feel her breathe, and I slowly ki-

"WAIT!" I turned around to see Tammy shouting, "I can't stand my sister kissing someone, so excuse me for a bit." He said as he ran off.

I rolled my eyes as I leaned in again, I leaned closer, and closer, and closer, and I slowly pressed my l-

"STOP!" Another voice yelled and I turned around to see who it is, it was quite obvious since Dex was standing up, "I can't resist seeing my crush kissing someone else, so bye." Dex said as he jumped outside the room to join Tammy. 

I heard Keefe sigh, "No one is interrupting the dare again, okay? I'm dying to see them kiss, then you will own me a favor, Fitzroy poop." 

"Keefe!" Fitz said, "Only Biana can call me Fitzroy poop. Only she has permission."

Biana rolled her eyes, "Thank you very much for your permission, Fitzroy poop, but I gave everyone permission to call you Fitzroy poop so yeah." 

Fitz glared at her and changed the subject, "C'mon guys, get to the dare!"

Marella sighed, "Yeah, right."

I leaned in again. It feels like I will never be able to kiss her. I leaned closer, my lips meeting her lips and-

"Are you guys done yet?" Dex and Tammy shouted outside the room. I sighed, "No! Please stop disturbing thank you very much."

I leaned in, the fourth time, my dream of kissing her finally coming true as I-

Tammy and Dex shouted back, "Okay, we will not interrupt again." 

Biana, Sophie, Fitz, and Keefe laughed so hard they started rolling on the floor.

I got tired of interrupting and others disturbing my FIRST kiss.

I grabbed Marella's face and my lips are finally against hers and I love her and I finally realized I'm bi my true love isn't Fitz I'm so stupid to like him and I love Marella so much I don't even know how to express my feelings this kiss is my first kiss and I love it I love Marella even more someone come and help me I'm lost in my kiss and I can't find myself anymore all I can see is a beautiful girl named Marella Redek I love her more than me I love her more than anything-

"Ahem..." Someone fake coughed and pulled me apart from Marella. Please don't let me leave her she's my life my world my everything I can't live without her I... "Ahem!" Someone faked cough again. But I can't see who, all I can see is a beautiful girl named Marella Redek...

I finally opened my eyes. 

"Ha, looks like someone is too lost in their kiss!" Keefe laughed. I can see Tammy glaring at me. I ignored her. 

I laughed a little, "Sorry guys." Marella laughed as well, "No need to apologize, come and sit." I sat beside Marella.

"There, I've FINALLY completed my dare now and now it's my turn." I turned to Biana, "Now, Queen Bi, truth or dare?"

"Um, dare. Dare is always fun. But nothing about kissing or seven minutes in heaven." Biana said.

"Okay, I dare you to take off your makeup for the rest of the day," I said, grinning.

Biana rolled her eyes, "I knew I shouldn't trust you for dares." As she went upstairs to wash her makeup, when she came back, she doesn't look that unnatural and still managed to look beautiful.

Biana shrugged, "My turn now, Sophie, truth or dare?" 

"Um, truth," Sophie replied.

Biana grinned, "Okay, I dare you to make Keefe bald."

Sophie gasped, "What? Like, what do you mean? Bald? Him? And I said truth!"

Keefe gasped too, "Why to involve me?"

Biana glared at Keefe, "This is called revenge."

Keefe groaned, he quietly sat there as Sophie cut all of his hair. Then he cried, "My hair..."

We laughed so hard, that I feel like dying.

"Okay, Fitz, truth or dare?" Sophie asked.

Fitz hesitated for a moment before he said, "Dare."

Sophie thought for a moment, then Biana whispered something to her, she nodded at Biana as she grinned, "I dare you to propose to the person you like." Fitz nodded as he took out a ring he prepared. Then he kneeled down to one knee and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" But in front of him is no one, except for the chandelier.

"Okay, you proposed to a chandelier?" Tammy shouted.

Fitz laughed nervously, "Uh, yeah."

Tammy rolled his eyes, "Bro."

Della came in, "It's late, kids! Better get to bed now!" we nodded as the boys and girls headed to their room. The girls climbed into their sleeping bags.

We chatted until we were too sleepy, and we finally settled in our sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was thirsty. I went downstairs and saw Tammy.

I saw Tammy talking on his phone with a stranger.

Who is that?

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

A long chapter! Did you guys enjoy the Marelinh? I really like it. Because I've been reading a few LGBTQ fanfics. lol. Do you guys have a few KotLC fanfics to recommend? If you do, please tell me, cuz I'm getting bored after I finish Keeper of the Lost Memories. It's the best fanfic... Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading, and love you all!

~Tiana for life, Biana Song(KotLCKeeper174)