Three

Hi again! Yep! Again! lol. Anyway. Thank you for reading again. One of the reasons I keep writing is because of you guys! I promise you this will be a short chapter, at least I wish it is, or I accidentally wrote too much. Anyway. Let's start!

~Tiana for life, Biana Song (KotLCKeepr174)

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Tam's POV:

*Spongebob narrator: Flashback*

After school, I head to a bar.

"Neverseen, please," I told the waiter. "What makes the world a better place?" The waiter asked me. I replied, "The villain." The waiter nodded, he led me into a secret hallway, and at the end of the hallway, is a tall, black door.

The waiter unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Here." The waiter told me. I nodded.

As I stepped in the black door.

*Spongebob narrator: Flashback ends*

As I stepped in the black door, a light hit me.

"Is that you? Tam?" A man asked. I sighed, "Yes, Brant, yes." (Imagine all the Neverseen member is alive and Lady Gisela and Glimmer is still a part of it.) "Uh, it's not Brant, it's Fintan." Fintan said, "So! How is it? Are you ready to be a part of the Neverseen?"  

Instead of answering his question, I asked, "Are there any other members here?" A lady voice spoke, "Yes." All of the members in Neverseen appeared. I shrugged, "Where are the others?" "Too busy to get out of their job," Umber said. 

Vespera said, "So you know what the Neverseen is for, right?" I nodded. "It's a club for breaking people's hearts. The job is easy, you date someone, you make them love you as much as you can, that they would die for you, then you break up with them, completely ruin them. And every time you break one person's heart, you get an amount of money according to how ruined the person is. Do you understand that?" Vespera continued. I nodded, "Yes." "Although to let us completely count you as one of us, you need to break a certain person's heart to be one of us." Glimmer said. "And who is it?" I asked. That's when Alvar spoke, and his words scared me.

"You, must go and date Biana. Break her heart! Ruin her! And I will thank you. I will thank you for helping my revenge. And everything will work out. The Vackers will finally be ruined!"

Ruy snorted, "Bro, seriously? You are a Vacker too. They are your family." Alvar turned and gave Ruy his death look, "Do NOT call me a Vacker. I am no longer related to them. They are my enemies! THE END. Do you understand that?" "Yeah, whatever," Ruy mumbled.

Then we sit at the table as they all share some of their work of breaking people's hearts and they told me some tricks to do that. Glimmer and Umber is the kindest to me. I must say, Neverseen is quite creepy, but I guess I'm all right with that. Most of them never told me their reason for joining the Neverseen, although I can guess some of it.

After the meeting of Neverseen (Which we have every Monday, Wednesday and Friday) I went home and Linh is already back. Tiergan saved some dinner for me, but I didn't eat any. I went to the room and found Linh already asleep. 

She looks so peaceful when she is asleep. If her life could always be like this. If she had never gotten crushed by our parents. If our parents cared... Things would be very different now. 

I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking about Biana, how I could crush her. I keep thinking about the Neverseen, and how creepy they are. And, I wish things could be much better. Think about it. If she never got involved in my life, I would never have to join the Neverseen, if I didn't join the Neverseen, I don't have to ruin the innocent Biana. Life would be better, maybe the world will be better. I kept thinking and thinking until I got too tired and fall asleep.

♥️ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*♥️ 

Phew, two chapters in a day! I really enjoy writing this one! It's finally not as long as the first two. Anyway, I gtg eat lunch. Bye! C u! Also, thank you for reading, Luv u all!

~Tiana for life, Biana Song (KotLCKeeper174)