A Little Bit Fishy ( NSFW)

A/N.  Y'all this is just straight up erotica, you have been warned.

Aaron watched as his favorite crewmate flitted in the teal waters of the shallow cove, her purple scales glittering like polished amethysts in the light of the waves.

His crew nearly had a heart attack the first time they saw Aphmau flip out of the water like a dolphin beside the moving ship. And thought that they had died when she appeared hanging over the ships side to say a cheery hello.

It was however Aaron's favorite past-time to watch her dorsal fin glisten beside him as he sailed the open sea, it was mesmerizing, much to his crews dismay when he'd often stray off course watching her.

" Good Morning Captain!" Her cheery voice roused him from his thoughts, they had been docked for several hours and he was giving the rest of his crew a well earned break.

"It's not really morning anymore." He replied his shit-eating grin already making it's way onto his face.

She paused for a moment, arms gripping the side of the ship to hold her body above the water, her raven hair soaking wet and flowing down to where flesh met amethyst scale.

Then, as usual, he was suddenly drenched in seawater as she flipped her tail in his direction with a smirk.

Her caramel eyes danced with the fire of her mischief, she stuck her tongue out and blew him a raspberry.

Oh how he wished with all his heart that she was human.

Even while he shot back with his own snarky remark to the young mermaid his heart ached to hold her in his arms.

He'd been accused of being a hopeless romantic, and while he sucked ass at anything when it came to women, she'd been the first that hadn't felt like a fling.

He'd been in bed with too many women to count and had warned each one about his inability to stay committed, he was always moving island to island, and he certainly didn't have time to settle on anyone when he was a wanted man.

Hence his habit of leaving women out to dry, and his horrible reputation, it certainly wasn't his fault they kept coming to him, wanting his affection even after ample warning, and he was still a man, who was he to refuse after being on the water for months with an entirely male crew.

But his time with Aphmau had felt much more real than anything before, perhaps some of it was the simple fact that he couldn't reasonably touch her like that considering the unfortunate fact that she couldn't breath on the surface and he couldn't breathe underwater.

Or and he was certain it was this instead, it was the fact that she could come with him.

She was his constant companion as he sailed, even his loneliest nights were graced with her joyful presence, her laughter echoed through the ship on a constant basis. No more commitment issues, no more bouncing from girl to girl like a young prince.

He hadn't accepted another girls advances since. He simply hadn't felt the need to have another woman's company with her around.

It was also extremely handy to have a mermaid around, she was great entertainment around the ship on long boring journeys, and on the off chance someone fell overboard he never needed to worry.

In combat she was the perfect glimmering distraction, and her tail could do serious damage in and out of water.

He blushed even while talking to her, he wasn't even exactly sure what the hell she was saying, he was just enjoying the sound of her voice.

"- and Dad said I have to attend, since "You're old enough to find a life partner, and you've been traveling so much, it might be time for you to settle down." His words, not mine."