About The Star Cinema Movie

Para sa mga nawalan ng pagasa, nagpapakatanga, mga matalino at kahit 2017 na, wala pa ring common sense. 

Last Updated: July 16, 2017

Director: Topel Lee
Release date: JULY 12, 2017

Main Cast:

Janella Salvador as Eunice Nicolas
Maris Racal as Richalaine Alcantara
Jane Oineza as Olivia Mendez
Sofia Andres as Marie Ragma
Yves Flores as Justin Ybanez
Diego Loyzaga as Kenly Sy
Elmo Magalona as Kiko Rivera
Ronnie Alonte as John Jose
Empoy Marquez as Jerard Anderson
Note: Character names may be different from the movie. The names above are the canon names of the book characters.

Film wikipedia link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Crayons_(film)

Now sa mga FAQS

1. Will the film be different from the book?

Yes. The movie is very very different from the book. Sobrang nabago. But that doesn't mean na pangit na ang movie. I have watched the film and it was very satisfying. Isa siyang breath of fresh air when compared sa mga nakasanayan nating puro maligno at mga multo. Just remember, the book is the book and the movie is the movie. The movie and the book will still be separate renditions of the story of Bloody Crayons. They are independent and can stand alone on their own. The changes in the movie will not reflect in any way sa book. The story will remain intact.

2. What are the dates to watch out for?

July 12 of course is the official release date.

July 11 is the premiere night.

June 27 is the tentative date of the presscon.

3. Book reprints?

Released na ang reprints ng Bloody Crayons book and is currently (july 16) available sa Precious Pages branches. Other bookstores such as NBS, Pandaya, Expressions etc. will take around one to two weeks to stock their shelves. (see picture below) Even if the book cover is the movie poster, this is not a movie tie in version. Sinabi ko na above na independent ang book and movie from each other. Please grab a copy when you see one. Also, don't forget to tag or mention me in your selfies with the book.

 Also, don't forget to tag or mention me in your selfies with the book

4. Will there be a second book?

As of now and the conceivable future, personally, ayaw ko talagang gawan ng sequel ang BC. A lot of my favorite novels are ruined because of sequels. I wrote the ending with that in mind. But if I think of a plot that would do the first book justice, then maybe magkakaroon. Pero mababa ang tsansa, sobrang baba so don't get your hopes up.