Chapter 3: Control your horny pt.2

"I'm all horny because of your selfishness

"I'm all horny because of your selfishness." Jimin agonizes as soon as Taehyung steps out the dorm, shutting the door behind him.

"I swear to god Jeon Jungkook if you do not do anything about my fucking painful boner in the next second I'll personally choke-slam you through the floor."

Jungkook's eyebrows raise.

"Is that a threat?" He asks sceptically.

"Try me." Jimin scowls, and it's clear he isn't playing around anymore.

"Well, It's not my fault you're such a needy bitch." He snickers with vile intentions.

Now that was on purpose.

Jimin deserves the words for seeking so much attention from the other.

"Excuse me?" Jimin rages, feeling heavily insulted.

"Don't even try to look offended, as if I was the one giving an entire whore show! Fucking naked in front of a stranger."

Jimin's mouth opens.

Then shuts back again.

"And you know that I'm absolutely right."

More conflicted silence.

Jungkook smiles, all smug. Victory.

Jungkook-1 : Jimin-0

"Sleep tight honey. I'm pretty sure your dick is feeling pretty tight in those shorts." The ravenette winks, getting to his feet to get dressed in something more comfortable before he can lay down to sleep.

"You want it off then?"

Jungkook freezes, carefully meeting eyes with the other.

"My tight shorts. Jungkook, want it off?" 

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, fuck yes.

"No, even I have a standard Jimin come on." Jungkook taunts, eyes sparkling as he watches the other's face contort, utterly displeased.

"Really? Didn't know people could have lower standards than me." The silver-haired boy chimed.

"Sucks to be you I guess." He continues.

"You're one to talk." Jungkook scoffs, stripping off his soiled shirt.

"I didn't ask for a strip show Jeon." Jimin retorts immediately, eyes saying the complete opposite, curiously raking his eyes down the other's chest, muscular arms, tanned skin and abs flexing.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook smirks, and Jimin averts his gaze, looking straight back into the other's eyes, but with something different.

"Manwhore." Jimin snarls, having ran out any other flaw that he could pick out of the other.

"Slut." Jungkook spits back, and the words rolls of his tongue like honey, sweet but unpleasant.

"I hate your guts Jungkook." Jimin fumes.