Chapter 45: In love all over again

Jimin and Jungkook both absently held hands as they hastened impatiently towards the other side of the beach, the clear white painted walls and glasses of the beach-side resort they booked visible to them. Jimin can't help but laugh gently.

"I'm guessing the room looks expensive as fuck."

"Correction. An entire suite."

"I should've known."

The ravenette lets go of the other's hand to search for his keycard in his pockets, pulling it out and giving Jimin an easy wink. Jimin needs to almost jog to keep up with Jungkook's pace, they both were eager, extremely eager to ease their bodies into each other's hold once again, and the shorter male let's out a blissed sigh when they step inside their suite.

"The bedroom. Where's it?" Jimin laughs watching Jungkook take a few steps and huffing as he tries to take a wild guess of which room might be the bedroom.

"This one."

He opens it with a leap and it's thankfully the right.

Jimin follows with a breathless giggle, anticipating heavily as he steps in and closes the door behind him, leaning against the surface with his teeth trapping his full bottom lip, eyes smiling.

Jungkook shuffles close, breathing heaving as he slots them both against each other, hands trailing up carefully, messing and touching the skin under Jimin's shirt, one hand holding him firmly by his hips and the other cups his cheeks.

and he swears he fell in love all over again when Jimin leans into the touch, gently nuzzling his cheeks over his warm hand, eyes so captivating and soft.

Jungkook gently leans in and kisses Jimin on his forehead.

And then on his nose, and then on his cheeks, against his jaw, small small kisses here and there on his face that tickle Jimin hotly against his skin, leaving him in a fit of flustered giggles.

"Gukk!" He squeals, eyes crinkling from the corner. "What are you even doing."

"I'm kissing you. Kissing all of you."

"Oh gosh." Jimin presses his hands against the other's bare sturdy chest, legs nudging him to walk backwards, and then he guides Jungkook to do so till the ravenette's leg the edge of the bed and then he pushes him all of a sudden.

"Oh-"

Jungkook falls against the soft sheets with a sound of surprise, eyes wide and doe when Jimin climbs of top of him, straddling his waist with his strong thighs. Sexily pulling off his top over his head and throwing it off to the side.

"Holy fuck." Jungkook curses at the sight of Jimin's body exposed like that. He tries to sit up straight, but Jimin pushes him back down with a click of his tongue.

"Let me do things to you tonight."

Jungkook blinks, a million thoughts running across his mind that second.

"You're not topping and I'm definitely not bottoming Jimin." He finally deadpans.

Jimin scoffs with a smirk.

"Who said I'm topping though?"

He leans and kisses Jungkook on his lips and parts already, Jungkook letting out a huff of frustration, he then kisses him down his jaw, slowly working his lips open and wet down Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's lips part to let out an airy moan when Jimin licks down a thick stripe of the ravenette's tanned skin.

And then he bites down on the tender skin, teeth sinking down and tongue pressing against the skin messily.