Chapter 6: The Elite

The Ravenette scoffs as the door shuts behind him a bit too loud, fists clenching on either sides, completely vexed as he follows soon after.

And when he steps out, Yoongi's there.

"Wait whoa—" The feline-eyed male backtracks in surprise, looking behind him to makes sure that Jimin had passed him too.

"You both—You both in the same bathroom." He murmurs to himself, bewilderment etched into his face.

And then comes his dramatic realisation.

"Y'all fucked!?" He gasps, the joy in the other's voice not going unnoticed. But Jungkook wasn't very amused by the other's reaction.

"You wish. I'm going back, i don't feel well." The Ravenette grumbles, pushing past the other's shoulder, Yoongi chooses to say nothing, assuming that the other was just drunk he doesn't follow.

Jungkook pushes past the grinding crowd rudely, shoving away anyone on his way, ignoring the offended curses that came his way.

Something about Jimin just ate his insides up.

He can't stop playing the scene in his head again and again.

The look of disgust he gives, with those pretty glazed eyes.

The way he talks, the way words slip out his mouth without a second thought, the way every word sounds like a moan to Jungkook.

Riles him up.

He reaches his dorm room and swings it open, figuring Jimin would've never bothered to lock it in the first place.

When his eyes fall upon Jimin's bed, it isn't the small male sitting there, but instead it's Kim Taehyung.

Class president Kim.

"What the fuck." Jungkook chokes out, and the said male, who was lying there in deep thought sits up, face as grave as he's ever seen.

Was he in the wrong room?

Jungkook checks again.

Nope, room 013 it is.

"Fuck my life." He whispers under his breath.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung frowns, and Jungkook hates to admit how intimidating the other's voice seems.

"I should be asking you that." He retorts, matching his facial expressions with the other's.

"Jimin asked me to meet me here..." Then he checks his watch. "In about 10 more minutes."

The ravenette frowns deeper.

Just the thought of Taehyung touching Jimin in his presence—

"No you aren't, I'm literally sleeping right beside you and Jimin's horny ass." He rants, stepping further in the room, and Taehyung lets out a chuckle, a smug smile pulling on his lips.

"You're one to talk Jeon, I've heard about you, fuckboy." 

Ugh, Jungkook hates where this is going.

Taehyung now stands up, still in his prim-proper goodboy uniform.

 "You might've had an upper-hand fucking random nobodies, but not Jimin, you'll never get your hands on him." The brunette rasps, and it's clear he's trying to play with the other's patience.

"You have a lot of expectations from him. He literally threw his naked self onto me the day we fucking met." Jungkook growls, hating how the smile won't leave the other's face.

The confidence that Taehyung has.

The fucking confidence that he's touched Jimin, fucked him, made him moan such pretty sounds and scream his name.