Chapter 23: Not normal

"I don't understand. What is wrong with the world today?" Jimin whines, speech slurred as he downs another shot of alcohol, throwing himself on Jungkook's sub-consciously.

Now Jungkook had really not signed up for this.

He had asked the other tag along so that he doesn't need to pay for the fine for drinking and driving.

But here he was, entertaining a very drunk and slobbery Jimin, almost completely sober.

"Why is no one flirting with me?" he continues to wail dramatically, not reacting much when the other sneakily wraps his hand around the other's waist, securing him from stumbling off the third time.

His clumsiness was really something else.

Jimin now nuzzles his neck against the other's neck, inhaling the other's musky bourbon scent as he continues whining.

"Do you know how many men come to court me when I'm sitting in night club like this. Asking for my hand, but as a prince from such a divine kingdom I can't help but turn their offers away. I'm loyal only to my prince charming!"

Jungkook snorts.

Okay so now Jimin was drunk bullshitting.

"Prince charming?" He muses absently.

"That's not the point here Gukk. The point is no one's coming to steal me away."

True. No one here had offered the striking male a dance.

How could they?

How can they even try when Jungkook's holding him up so close, oozing off his dominance and being so effortlessly domestic.

Complete boyfriend behavior.

Shooting a dangerous glare at any man who's eyes lingered on Jimin a bit too long.

"This is sadddd. I have literally no eyes on me." Jimin continues pouting childishly.

"My eyes are on you." Jungkook offers. "We could dance."

Jimin contemplates the words for a second before nodding.

Despite the fact that the silver-haired male had already tripped 3 times on his own chair when he was just sitting, when he makes his way to the dance floor, he's more composed.

Now that Jungkook follows the other, is when he realises.

Jimin doesn't walk. He sashays.

Sways his hips like a bitch. It attracts a lot of attention.

He finds himself resting his hands on the other's hips, chest flush against his delicate back, the warmth sensual. 

Jimin likes the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other like that, he lets himself feel the music, smiling slyly as he sways his hips side to side, letting his ass brush against the other's crotch.

The sultry music dampens Jungkook's breathy moan as the other does that, his finger's pressing against his waist harder. Jungkook let's his breath tickle the shell of the other's ear, breathing hot heavy puffs, making the other tilt his head slowly, giving more access.

Jungkook presses his lips against the other's ear lobe, peppering fluttery kisses down his jaw and neck, feeling the other squirm in his hold.

Jimin's about to loose it, his drunk-self not being able to hold up properly. He spins around throwing his shorter arms around the other's shoulders.

"You should stop Gukk. Diminie might get naked here. No regrets." Jimin breathes out, eyes dazed.

"Diminie?"