Chapter 16: Scary

"Do you want something to eat? I'm really hungry." Jungkook grumbles, eyes fixated on the other who slips on to the chair which was along their study desks.

"Oh? Am I seeing this right? Is fuckboy Jeon actually an aftercare prince?" Jimin laughs out, his smile reaching till his eyes as they lock eyes.

"Yeah I think I'll just buy myself something to eat, sorry for showing some kindness." Jungkook concludes, throwing out a worthless apology as he twists the knob ready to head out.

"Kindness doesn't suit someone like you." Jimin beams, as if he was the surest person in this world.

"Guess not everyone can be Mother Teresa." Jungkook smiles back, oozing out his sarcasm.

"Buy me something too, preferably something light." Jimin titters, simultaneously pulling down his pants.

"What do you mean by light? We literally fucked the entire light, skipped breakfast and it's mid-afternoon. Aren't you hungr— What are you doing?" Jungkook frowns, watching the other throw his pants carelessly onto the bed.

"No pants rule." Jimin grins.

Jungkook tries to not to let his eyes wander down and rile himself up, he instead decided to leave.

"I might hit the gym on the way so hold on to your hunger." He asserts, watching the other roll his eyes slightly but nodding.

And like that Jungkook leaves.

TaeTae💦👅🥺:

Min.

Can I smash?

Please.

:Jimin

Uh well idk lol.

TaeTae💦👅🥺:

wait dats weIRD.

did you just indirectly say no?

:Jimin

kind of.

yep.

TaeTae💦👅🥺:

where is paARK JIMIN

what have you done to him?

who are you/?/!?/1

:Jimin

Actually its not like dat. id love it.

but something happened.

TaeTae💦👅🥺:

taes always there for the tea :D

i'm not even horny just bored.

can i come over?

:Jimin

actually yes.

sure thing.

its the perfect time.

TaeTae💦👅🥺:

im guessing that jks not there right?

:Jimin

yeah.

itll just be us.

TaeTae💦👅🥺: