Chapter 31: Casino

The next day, they were already driving back to the campus.

Mrs. Jeon wasn't very enthusiastic about it, and had asked them to stay over more but Jungkook had refused, which in turn got a hum of approval from his dad.

But the most devastated person was Jimin.

"I don't see the point of leaving so early today if we're gonna be late to the campus anyway." He grumbles, sulking into his seat further.

"Are you actually in love with my mom?" Jungkook snorts, earning an eye-roll from the other.

"Would that be so bad? She's a great woman."

"And you're gay."

"Then why'd you ask in the first place?"

"Cause you both were inseparable this morning, chattering away about what? Master chef Australia? Or America's next top model?" He sneers, Jimin's chuckles sounding pleasantly into his ear.

"Nah. She was telling me about how your dad told her about the time you tried to flip pancakes in the kitchen and you flipped them smack against the ceiling. And they remained stuck up there." He chortles cutely, voice teasing.

Jungkook's more or less both shocked and humiliated.

"Well— I was high on sugar okay?" He tries to justify as blankly as possible, but it only makes the other burst into a louder fit of giggles.

"So you just throw the pan up in the air hoping that it'll reach down safe?" He asks.

"I was 15." Jungkook deadpans. "I was an idiot."

"You still are." Jimin retorts, not skipping a second and that seemed to offend the other.

"No I'm not." He frowns.

The other shakes his head, a cheeky smiles on his lips as he sighs.

"Still though, what we even gonna do going back there this early." 

"Maybe catch up on our studies?" Jungkook laments.

"I'm highly intelligent, I get good marks by studying for a day honey." The silvery boy hums smugly.

"I don't believe it." Jungkook shrugs.

"I seriously don't wanna go back." Jimin asserts once again, and it's starting to get Jungkook annoyed.

"Fine. Let's go somewhere else." He huffs, and he's glad to have said that as he watches the other's eyes sparkle in delight as he glances to the side.

"Can I pick a destination then?" He squeals.

Jungkook nods, trying to hold in his own grin.

Jimin then pulls out his phone, frantically tapping away on it.

"You're seriously using Naver?" Jungkook snorts.

"Of course I am— Oh wait! Jungkook." He then snaps his head with a crazy glint in his eyes, that makes Jungkook look back at him even though he's driving.

"You're rich right?" 

Jungkook's eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah."

"Like super-extravagantly rich."

"Fancy words but yeah, you could say that." 

"Like sugar-daddy rich?"

"Y-Yeah."

He then shyly looks back at his phone screen with a smirk playing on his lips.

"There's a Casino near by."