Chapter 8: Shameless

Jimin didn't return to their dorm the next morning.

Not that Jungkook cared.

Okay, maybe he did run to class 10 minutes late cause he sat in the dorm hoping that the silver-haired boy would step into the room at the very last moment, but he hadn't, which was greatly disappointing.

So he makes his way fast to the first class, dance lessons of course.

Jimin's already there. Wearing clothes which are definitely not his own. It's Kim Taehyung's and by just looking at it it's so obvious, plus it has Gucci written all over it, that's the man's biggest flex.

Jungkook can't believe how shameless the other male could be, wearing clothes that screamed that he fucked with the Class President the previous day. Knowing how many people will snicker nastily behind his back and yet he doesn't mind the continues attentive whispers, moreover seems to enjoy it.

Jungkook even by just looking at Jimin in the brunette's baggy, droopy clothes only fueled his anger.

Jimin notices the other's negatively influencing presence the moment he walks past him, eyes peeking a glance at the usual dark shades of clothes he wears.

"Today, for starters, we'll learn how to warm up properly so that none of you come to be complaining or excusing themselves over aching limbs or back." Their instructor announces, voice firm in determination, Jimin and Jungkook nod.

But then the next words.

"Choose partners, quick."

Their hearts do a thing together, and they find themselves looking at each other immediately, only to look away not even a second later.

Now for the partnering up, Jimin get's a lot of offers as expected, being friendly and enticing at the same time there were already half a dozen eager men asking for his assistance.

Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook isn't much of a talker, and his intimidating aesthetics added more to just throw off people, especially with that continuous scowl on his face, looking like he's ready to throw hands.

"Remember, there are odd number of students in the class! So the one who doesn't find a pair, pairs up with me!" Their instructor says.

That snaps Jungkook into the urgency of the situation.

No fucking way he wants to stretch with a middle-aged man.

He finds himself stepping in front of Jimin.

"So." He breathes out.

"So?" Jimin questions immediately, the smile that he initially had on, had faltered down.

"Wanna pair up?" He asks coolly, jaws tightening when Jimin laughs airily.

"Pair up? Just say you wanna see some ass." The silver-haired boy scoffs humourously, but Jungkook has no mood of musing.

"No, I just prefer a younger ass over an older one." Jungkook smiles tight, head cocking towards the instructor's direction, and that seemed to upset Jimin slightly.

"What if I don't wanna pair up with you?"

Jungkook laughs out a cruel sound, eyes slightly rolling as he steps even closer, using his height as an advantage to tower of the smaller, and Jimin doesn't budge.

"Oh you'll definitely want to." Then he whispers. "Or you have no idea what's happening to you once were inside our dorms."

Jimin shudders visible, eyes glazing.

"Are you threatening me?" His voice sounds more careful and small.

"I never did. I just gave you an option."