Chapter 32: Feelings and confusion.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Jimin mutters under his breath, his hands oddly forced to either side of him to fight the urge of skimming through all the obviously expensive clothes that hung there.

"They're just clothes Jimin. You can touch." Jungkook deadpans, really amused as he senses the other's hesitation.

"They're not clothes. They're Gucci." Jimin retorts plainly.

"It's still clothes."

"Can I help with you with anything gentlemen?" 

Jimin barely manages to not squeak as a middle-aged woman interrupts them, her blonde hair tucked into a neat bun and eyes oozing of proffesionalism.

"Yes, we'd like to get buy a set of suits for a fancy occasion." Jungkook asserts, and it's crazy for Jimin because is this poised gentleman the same one that act's like a douchebag when they're in campus.

"Follow me." The woman smiles tight.

Jungkook follows and so does Jimin then, eyes wide throughout.

"Buy? I thought we were renting."

"Buying doesn't hurt."

Jimin frowns, voice low.

"But I don't want you to waste your money on me." He grimaces, somewhat feeling like a burden to the other.

"Really? I thought you'll empty my bank account the day I give you an opportunity. You seemed like that type."

Well honestly, Jimin would do that.

But he just doesn't wanna be like that to Jungkook.

"If that's what you want, sure." Jimin asserts stubbornly, walking to the section that were adorned with shirts, coats and fancy ties.

"Do you have a style or color preference?" The woman continues to question, turning her attention to the bicker duo.

"Do you have something revealing?" Jimin asks shamelessly, stepping ahead of the ravenette, catching the woman offguard with the request.

"W-We surely do."

"Do you mind showing me a few pieces then, I'd prefer to get references." He smiles, ignoring how Jungkook's gaze was burning holes into his back.

"Revealing?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes. Why?"

"Why'd you wanna wear something revealing?" Jungkook probes, sounding a bit upset.

"I thought you'd like to see me wearing something like that." Jimin challenges.

"But we're going to the Casino."

Jimin knows where this is going and he can't help but conclude that this is a bit thrilling.

Jungkook's being protective, he's going to be jealous.

It makes his heart flutter.

"I know, what about it?"

Jungkook want to say a lot of things.

It's not going to be just them.

There will be other men, other eligible bachelor males that could steal him.

There are going to be so many eyes looking at him, with wrong intentions.

There are going to be so many eyes on his body.

So many eyes that are not him.

What does he even say to him?

"Jungkook." Jimin snaps him out of his little anxiety trance. "What's wrong?"