the sweet love of yours

a request from ThatMacaronyFromAO3!
thank you for requesting! (and sorry for making you wait this long)
I changed it a little bit, hope it doesn't disappoint you ^^ [AN: I can't write make out scenes, please forgive me]

And for context, the events from the manhwa might have switched a bit while writing this, so don't mind that too much.
.
.
The eldest son of Baron Frontera stood proudly on a higher point, next to the construction side, making sure everything went according to plan. He could feel a pair of eyes burning a hole into his back and didn't bother to turn his head, since he already knew it was his guard and friend, the infamous sword master Javier Asrahan.
Lloyd called out to him, "Won't you stop staring holes through me? This is already going on for a week" he chuckled and turned his glance to the man, who stepped next to him.
"Meet me at your room. One hour earlier than our usual time, please", Javier said and left without another word.

"Javier! You wanted to meet me?"
An all too familiar voice rang through the bedroom, where Javier was waiting for the young master. While the knight was already nervous, the presence of the brunet calmed him and at the same time made him even more nervous.
He took a big breath and turned to fully face Lloyd.
"Yes, we have to talk."
The small smirk vanished from Lloyds face and turned into a worried expression.
"Why? Is it because of the Viscount from earlier? You can't call that evil, can you? I mean-"
"No it's not because of the Viscount. Would you please listen to me?"
Javier stopped Lloyd in the middle of his rant and looked straight into his eyes with a serious glance.
"Look, I've thought about if I should tell you for a long time and I came to the conclusion, that it would be the best to get this off my chest." he paused to think his next words through and locked eyes with the brunet. Javier slightly flushed a light rose colour and took another deep breath. "I will get straight to the point now. Master Lloyd, I fell in love with you. With the way you changed for the better, even if you still have some evil tendencies, I learned to love you as a whole and your flaws too. I know it's sudden and you will not reciprocate my feelings, but I just wanted to get this off my chest or I might not have been able to keep working with you."
By the time Javier finished, he was looking at the floor and did not notice the blush slowly spreading on Lloyds face.
"You are really dense, aren't you?", the young master laughed and saw how the blue haired looked up from the floor.
"I do not understand..?"
"Think about it, Javier. Which master would have such a close relationship with their knight? I even fell asleep on your shoulder while riding a horse, other nobles would sleep in a carriage."
The knight looked at Lloyd and thought about it. "I thought you didn't travel in a carriage, because of the money issue?"
"That is not the point here. The main reason was because I wanted to spend time with you, okay?" Lloyd looked slightly frustrated by Javier's denseness and silently sighed. "Since giving subtle hints doesn't work, I'll be bold with you. I like you too, Javier"
Lloyd's words caused an unfamiliar feeling to linger in the air. The sword master didn't know how to respond, since he was sure Lloyd would turn him down. Getting slightly impatient, the young master stepped a few steps closer to the blue haired man in front of him.
He looked him in the eye and put a hand to Javier's cheek. Said one lightly flinched and Lloyd wanted to pull back, only to be stopped by Javier's hand on top of his.
The swordsman's other hand wandered to the brunet's waist and pulled him closer, while leaning his forehead to the other's.
"You can't imagine how happy you make me", Javier whispered, like he was afraid anyone else might hear them.
Lloyd chuckled,"How sappy"
"Only for you"
For a few minutes, it was just them. They enjoyed their moment together and hoped it would last forever.
The young master was the first one to break the comfortable silence and wrapped an arm around the man in front of him. He pulled his face even closer, till there was barely any space between them. "May I?", he asked with a soft tone.
"You may", Lloyd heard as an answer and grinned lovingly.
Slowly leaning forward to connect their lips, he could feel Javier pull him even closer, which made him smirk into the kiss. The brunet's hand wandered from Javier's cheek to the back of his head, to stroke through his hair.
Tilting his head to get a better angle, the swordsman sighed happily.
Both of Lloyd's arms were wrapped around Javier's neck now and pulled him close, not wanting to stop quite yet. Suddenly, he felt the other nudge his lips, asking for entrance. Lloyd obliged and felt himself getting pushed backwards, to his bed. His legs lightly hit the side of the bed and he fell onto it. Looking up, he saw Javier tower over him with a smug grin...
.
.
.
You can imagine the rest <3

Again, comments are appreciated! Have a great day!!! (I did not reread this one shot, so there might be more mistakes than in the other ones)